Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Margarito doesn't deserve to make money because hes a cheater"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is stupid. Seriously, get over this ****. I don't condone what Mosley did, but at least he manned up and took the tests. But what Margarito did, loading your gloves, is unforgivable. He's a scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      This thread is stupid. Seriously, get over this ****. I don't condone what Mosley did, but at least he manned up and took the tests. But what Margarito did, loading your gloves, is unforgivable. He's a scumbag.
      Did he fight with loaded gloves?

No,

so whats worse, someone who actually cheated,

or someone who attempted to cheat?

Comment

i agree.

one offense was waaaaaayyyy worse than the other.

one offense happened 7 years ago.....the other happened last year.

that's that.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          i agree.

one offense was waaaaaayyyy worse than the other.

one offense happened 7 years ago.....the other happened last year.

that's that.
          So you both agree to be hypocrites.

Cool.

Comment

Marg didnt know his gloves were loaded by his trainer. He has since fired that trainer.

Marg is only to blame for hiring the trainer. Marg has served his ban and deserves to have his lisence back.

Comment

What a lot of you are forgetting is punishment has already been handed down here. So why do you need him to admit to anything if he's already been found guilty of wrongdoing and why does he have to say sorry to anyone? I never understood this whole concept that Tony owes an apology to anyone other than Suger Shane Mosely.

Seriously guys you can't punish the guy forever some of you need to move on and stop taking yourself so seriously.

I mean you could always just not watch Tony fight ever again if you hate him that much.

Comment

I wont support margarito till he admits and apologizes

Comment

Originally posted by robboxing View Post
                  I wont support margarito till he admits and apologizes
                  Why??? He was already found guilty of wrong doing does that change anything.

I don't understand why boxing fans/critics are so obsessed with an athlete being remorseful when they get caught doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                    that's a lame excuse dogg, and i'm tired of ppl using it.

i'm sure margarito was sitting there, wide awake, while his hands were being wrapped.
                    Not a lame excuse. It's actually lame that you and many others make it seem like they were there knowing what the fuck goes on back there. True fact most of us don't.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                      Didn't change it, just making a point.

I'm curious to see why people support watching Mosley, an admitted cheater, but then, curse with all their might with hopes he never makes another dollar, an attempted cheater.
                      an attempted cheater, that's a cute way of putting it.

i think this fight should be done, cotto should put a clinic on angulo and then at 154 rematch margarito with a 65 / 35 purse split and no upside for margs on the PPV.

hope its a close fight, and with a margs win, the tables even for a 3rd fight. that's if he hasn't killed cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X