Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy Hearns announces comeback.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember in 1998 he wanted to fight jones? haahha damn tommy hearns is an old man he should not come back unless it is against a bum.

It is sad these fighters see these young fighters and miss their glory days and some even become jealous and want to get that feeling back of being a top boxer. This is not like BASEBALL you can die in the ring especially when you lose your reflexes and speed.

Comment

thatd be awesome to have hearns vs tarver and his son on the undercard.

and both of them win .... the hearns name would live forever!!

well obviously tommy has been hittin the bag since he already has a promoter..Foreman had to basically beg his old promoter to start again

Comment

Originally posted by Slipx
        thatd be awesome to have hearns vs tarver and his son on the undercard.

and both of them win .... the hearns name would live forever!!

well obviously tommy has been hittin the bag since he already has a promoter..Foreman had to basically beg his old promoter to start again
        ^damn I actually feel if hearns does come back it should only be for a big money fight and damn I actually believe he can beat TARVER! haahah or maybe he should fight Jones now! Jones vs HEarns that would make megabucks. I hope that happens but I doubt they would take it since their is no benifit younger guy beats old man, or old man beats young guy either way they get ridiculed.

Comment

i cant believe this ****..

Comment

i heard a while ago hearns wanted to fight bernard hopkins

Comment

jones vs hearns would be good too, but hearns would get criticized after ko'ing jones saying he was softened by tarver/johnson.hed get about half the recognition if he did in jones instead of tarver./

thats why he needs to go after tarver.so he'll be remembered as an even greater legend than he is now

Comment

When Hagler reads this he's gonna shake his head

Comment

Originally posted by Slipx
                  jones vs hearns would be good too, but hearns would get criticized after ko'ing jones saying he was softened by tarver/johnson.hed get about half the recognition if he did in jones instead of tarver./

thats why he needs to go after tarver.so he'll be remembered as an even greater legend than he is now

^I think bernard hopkins and hearns would be great since they are in the same age group, but bernard even though he is 40 is younger then jones ring wise, So jones and hearns would basically be a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney
                    i heard a while ago hearns wanted to fight bernard hopkins
                    he should avoid all b-hops and winkys imo..he needs to go up against someone like tarver, a guy who likes to box with a ***** chin

Comment

You people are fools.

Tommy Hearns is going to get KTFO..

Comment

Working...
                      X