Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy Hearns announces comeback.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Hearns announces comeback.......

this guy is crazy, he was great but he is like 46 now and punchy, what do you guys think of this?

Originally posted by dansweeney
    this guy is crazy, he was great but he is like 46 now and punchy, what do you guys think of this?
    got a link?

Comment

naw, its on *********.com though

Comment

http://www.*********.com/*********_2...yvPgUguNq.html

Comment

...Sounds crazy to me. Maybe a couple of fights against weak opposition and he gets a big money shot. Who knows?

Comment

thx

well, my opinion is this.

Hearns' best weapon is that right hand, and that waist jab

he wasnt reliant on reflexes to win

he was reliant on power and speed
            so i think he has more of a chance than say, a 46 yr old roy jones. haha

if he trains his ass off tho, who knows.

Comment

it would be funny as hell if he cameback at light heavy and knocked out tarver's ass!

Comment

i actually think tarver would be susceptible to that right hand too

at least, he was susceptible to glens in the 11th round of their last bout. lol

if he did that, he would make george foreman's KO over moorer look like tyson beating etienne.

Comment

Originally posted by Slipx
                  i actually think tarver would be susceptible to that right hand too

at least, he was susceptible to glens in the 11th round of their last bout. lol

definitly, if eric harding can break his jaw, hearns would put him in a coma, at 46 though it would prob have to be in the first 3 rounds

Comment

Hearns must have been watching Hearns Jr. train and became envious

Comment

Working...
                    X