No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather to address Floyd's leave of absence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fugu View Post
    RONNIE NATHANIELSZ better start making his next article about Floyd not taking a break.. The fight vs "hero of asia fighter of decade loving husband and best p4p king ever" might actually happen.
    LMAO...He won't, he write negative articles about Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      LMAO...He won't, he write negative articles about Floyd..
      guess you gotta change your sig now unless you don't believe rog.

Comment

This interview with Roger, can be explained in two words. "Damage Control."

But he was still talking about that crazy **** about A-Side Meth. Man STFU with that crap.

If any one is on some kinda ****, it would be you and Mayweather Sr. Can't even understand what your saying half the time.

What are you on Roger? some kinda Z-side Meth. I don't know what it is, but you on something cause that can't be your natural self. lmao............

Comment

damage control haha

you are ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
            guess you gotta change your sig now unless you don't believe rog.
            lol, i did..I looked like a fool now..

Comment

They need to get on with it. **** being a fan of either fighter; boxing needs this fight to happen.

This is the single most sought out fight in all of boxing. This fight would put it in the mainstream. If Floyd takes a break from boxing again, one of the biggest fights in boxing history doesn't happen.

The Sports Press could give a **** less about any other fight. We still have Pac, but he's only good for a couple more fights. He will retire soon.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                damage control haha

you are ******ed
                lol..... Why don't you read all the hate threads on Floyd for trying to say that he will take 1 or 2 yrs off. I'll bet you'll be able to find more than a hand full.

Floyd's image got hit for sure.

Yeah, I say it's damage control time.

But of course all the *****s will just say, I told you so. Floyd was just messing around, he wasn't really serious. What a joke.

You guys will back him up whether he says something stupid or says something smart. Wake up man. Or does he have you all mesmerized and ****. lmao................

Comment

roger mayweather: floyd u have to fight pacquiao or people will say ur ducking him

floyd: no uncle its too much of a risk, i have to stay away from him says dad

roger: dang dont listen to your freaking dad

floyd: dad kind of right too uncle pacquaio does look like invincible and too much for me

"floyd pissing on his pants"

roger: dang people will call u a b!ch if u duck pacquaio

floyd: id rather take that uncle than getting my face messed up in the ring :-S
                  and beside i have my die hard d!ckriders supporting me... they believe everyword i say
                  Last edited by viperz007; 06-07-2010, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X