Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather to address Floyd's leave of absence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone care to make a wager on how many times the word "mutha****a" gets used?

Comment

Is he on right now?

Comment

Or "Dun know nutin' bout boxen"?

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          "I eat the *****, I eat the butt, I eat every motherf**kin' thing!" -Sam Jackson from True Romance

I figure if Floyd takes any time off, it would be due to Roger's pending trial and possible sentence. Him and his dad simply doesn't work.
          Love that movie, btw.

That's just not a good enough reason. Roger's not going to say that.

Comment

Show has been on for about 30 minutes. Does anyone have any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
              I'd hate to see Mayweather fight just once a year! These fighters don't fight enough as it is. How can the top guys justify fighting once a year man as a fan I am disappointed with that cos I wanna see these guys in action as much as possible, especially guys like this who ain't gettin any younger.
              Isn't that the truth. When a fighter is coming up they fight a bunch of nobodies every month it seems and you couldn't care less. When it gets to the point where you want to see them against the top guys they don't fight enough.

Even some of the young guys these days are turning into divas. Next thing you know boxers will be finishing their careers with only 20 fights

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
                Isn't that the truth. When a fighter is coming up they fight a bunch of nobodies every month it seems and you couldn't care less. When it gets to the point where you want to see them against the top guys they don't fight enough.

Even some of the young guys these days are turning into divas. Next thing you know boxers will be finishing their careers with only 20 fights
                Im a fan/was a big fan of Haye

He is talking of leaving boxing in a few years after a couple more fights.. he is barely over 20 fights, same with Froch actually

Comment

I guess i'll have to check back here tomorrow to find out what Roger said because i'm tired of listening to all this bull**** chit chat.

p.s. I for one don't care what some British playboy model has to say about the sport of boxing. She shouldn't even have been on the show wasting my time, especially if she doesn't even do nude. That's a double offense.

Comment

ok..no news?

Comment

link.............................................. ?

Comment

Working...
                      X