Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao beat a "NOT" WEIGHT DRAINED COTTO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Pacquiao beat a "NOT" WEIGHT DRAINED COTTO?

We all knew Pacquiao wanted to fight a weaken opponent.

Seeing Cotto destroy Rabbi Foreman whom Pacquiao duck, I dont see Pacquiao last beyond round 6 against Cotto at 154.

I believe Cotto will beat Pac the second time around with Emmanuel Steward as his trainer....

With No Catchweights........154

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post

Seeing Cotto destroy Rabbi Foreman whom Pacquiao duck, I dont see Pacquiao last beyond round 6 against Cotto at 154.
      i can see why your in the red you ****,get a life and stop being a troll

Comment

They may hate what you say, but I agree, and many more do as well.

Comment

You are an idiot. Simple as that, your fakeaccount does not change that fact.

Comment

So Cotto beats Yuri Foreman and people think he can beat Pac?

What about his weight drain made him lose to Pac?

He couldn't deal with the speed.

When Cotto beats Jennings he was gonna kill Clottey huh?

Or when he beat Gomez Marg was gonna die eh?

Comment

this is just stupid now. Give credit to pac beating a good cotto. Pac is just better thats why hes the best in the world. you guys are morons.

Comment

COTTO did not even impress me he was out-box the first 6 rounds
                oh cmon be realistic with out YURI's injury COTTO would loose or even koed i notice him gassing out and passive .

COTTO has nothing new to offer PAC will beat the **** out of him @ 154 lbs IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by NORMAN BLACK View Post
                  COTTO did not even impress me he was out-box the first 6 rounds
                  oh cmon be realistic with out YURI's injury COTTO would loose or even koed i notice him gassing out and passive .

COTTO has nothing new to offer PAC will beat the **** out of him @ 154 lbs IMHO
                  out boxed are you serious? Foreman had a 5 inch height advantage and was beaten and bloodied and lets not forget Pacquiao didn't want to fight Foreman b/c he was to big and refused to entertain the notion of a catchweigth. Foreman would have played basketball with Pacquiao's big ass head. There would have been a 7 or 8 inch height difference and Pacquiao would have been disqualified for low blows to the balls of Rabbi

Comment

Weight drained you say even though he weighed in at 146 against Clottey and against Pac Cotto was doing alright until Mannys speed and combination punching took over

Comment

Working...
                    X