Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao beat a "NOT" WEIGHT DRAINED COTTO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    We all knew Pacquiao wanted to fight a weaken opponent.

Seeing Cotto destroy Rabbi Foreman whom Pacquiao duck, I dont see Pacquiao last beyond round 6 against Cotto at 154.

Cotto is tailormade...........ac will gobble him up again

Comment

Can Cotto beat Pac at Pacs Natural weight division?

No....

So why ask can pac beat Cotto at Cottos weight division, even tho he did beat him at WW....

Comment

i give cotto 85% of the credit for beating yuri, but i don't see him ready for pacman again.. lets be real. pac has the mental edge.

Comment

why do ppl always make these sily threads

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
            I believe Cotto will beat Pac the second time around with Emmanuel Steward as his trainer....

With No Catchweights........154
            Miguel looking so solid at 154 reinforced to me that he was drained at 145 and his punch resistance was diminished.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
              I believe Cotto will beat Pac the second time around with Emmanuel Steward as his trainer....

With No Catchweights........154
              Cotto's previous trainer sucks balls...Emanuel Steward is the best trainer

Comment

We all knew Pacquiao wanted to fight a weaken opponent.

Seeing Cotto destroy Rabbi Foreman whom Pacquiao duck, I dont see Pacquiao last beyond round 6 against Cotto at 154.
                wow. what about cotto/foreman tells us he can beat pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  wow. what about cotto/foreman tells us he can beat pac?
                  Miguel Cotto was weight drained..Manny just fought a shadow of Cotto..
                  he is on a diet. As some of you have seen on the episodes of HBO 24/7, Cotto was really moody in the last week before the fight.The catch weight is affecting him

Comment

Miguel Cotto was weight drained..Manny just fought a shadow of Cotto..
                    he is on a diet. As some of you have seen on the episodes of HBO 24/7, Cotto was really moody in the last week before the fight.The catch weight is affecting him

manny's training camp for cotto has been run with disasters, staff problems, political talks etc.

so whats your point?

Comment

At 147, Pacquiao can still beat him.

At 154? Cotto looked solid like rock. Showed even more strength. He really looked beasty at 154. Assuming that Pacquiao could make 154, I would favor Pacquiao 55/45 because of the style match up. Cotto would be MUCH more game for Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X