Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao beat a "NOT" WEIGHT DRAINED COTTO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    We all knew Pacquiao wanted to fight a weaken opponent.

Seeing Cotto destroy Rabbi Foreman whom Pacquiao duck, I dont see Pacquiao last beyond round 6 against Cotto at 154.
    i dont think cotto can beat pac at any weight.
    Last edited by shade darkar; 06-06-2010, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao will beat Cotto

Comment

Didnt get to see the fight last night wich sucks dick big time as its the first Cotto fight ive missed and i was actually supposed to BE THERE! Gutted, will get the dvd ordered today tho. Anyway obviously i dont know how he looked last night but i think Manny proved pretty conclusivly that he is the better fighter already tho of course if Cotto didnt have to lose extra pounds like before which was bull**** and with Manny in the corner his chances are better. Still my money would be firmly on Pacquaio

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
          We all knew Pacquiao wanted to fight a weaken opponent.

Seeing Cotto destroy Rabbi Foreman whom Pacquiao duck, I dont see Pacquiao last beyond round 6 against Cotto at 154.
          i thought you *****s say 1-2 lbs is nothing.. now u cry again about catchweights?? and what is cottos natural weight class?? he is a ww and he can even fight pac at 150 for super ww and this will not be a disadvantage to him... now about beating pac at super ww?? thats another story...

Comment

i hate to post this but it has to be done... the TS made me do it!

Comment

TS please...

Comment

Im a huge cotto fan after the performances hes had recently, even how he acted in defeat...

But lets get it right, Pacquiao is the best in the sport, mayweather is the only 1 who will give him the hardest fight, apart from that, any1 in pacs weight class would lose to him

Cotto is at 154 now and people want pac...who isnt even a 147 pounder, to now fight at 154? lol

What a joke

And like cotto said, if he didnt feel good doing something, he wouldnt do it....just like how he made 145....he said he felt good, and he looked good 2

Comment

u guys are comparing a 154 cotto to a 145. of course hes gonna look fackin huge.

i think pac beats 154 cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
                    out boxed are you serious? Foreman had a 5 inch height advantage and was beaten and bloodied and lets not forget Pacquiao didn't want to fight Foreman b/c he was to big and refused to entertain the notion of a catchweigth. Foreman would have played basketball with Pacquiao's big ass head. There would have been a 7 or 8 inch height difference and Pacquiao would have been disqualified for low blows to the balls of Rabbi
                    your corny as ****

dont tell me YURI's injury didn't help COTTO??? COTTO's started to heavily tag YURI's after the slip. And i think cotto cannot be given full credit he fought a injured FIGHTER and we all know that YURI's footwork is his best arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                      I believe Cotto will beat Pac the second time around with Emmanuel Steward as his trainer....

With No Catchweights........154
                      your nuts champions dont make excuses.. pac beat the **** out of cotto it wasnt even close cotto could even get of pac is too fast...nobody can **** with pacqiouao

Comment

Working...
                      X