Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather:"Fight Again In 2010 ? Absolutely Not Im Gonna Take Another Two Years Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how I see it. If floyds lying about retiring, it's a ***** move. Why are you making up **** at this stage of the game?

If he ain't lying about retiring it's... STILL a ***** move. Everyone wants to se the fight, you'll make the most money you've made, and pacquaio agreed to the terms, and you're gonna retire? He really doesn't wanna risk that L.

The dudes a joke, that's why he needs to play all these little games tying to get an edge going for broke just to get em. He has all the skills in the world just man the **** up.
    Last edited by bayareamike; 06-05-2010, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• To all people saying Floyd's bluffing/kidding/joking/hyping whatever you call it:

If Floyd can do it before, he can do it again! That's the reason why this is big news! If Floyd had no history of doin' this, then this news don't hold water.

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        To all people saying Floyd's bluffing/kidding/joking/hyping whatever you call it:

If Floyd can do it before, he can do it again! That's the reason why this is big news! If Floyd had no history of doin' this, then this news don't hold water.

/thread
        If its big news why is there ONE article about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by -EX- View Post
          If its big news why is there ONE article about it?
          BIG NEWS here in NSB mate. I'll edit it for you OK?

Cmon...

Comment

• Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
            You're not diehard when you say that.
            I am one, but im not unreasonable.

Comment

• To all people saying Floyd's bluffing/kidding/joking/hyping whatever you call it:

If Floyd can do it before, he can do it again! That's the reason why this is big news IN NSB! If Floyd had no history of doin' this, then this news don't hold water.

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                BIG NEWS here in NSB mate.

Cmon...
                I guess if you look at it that way...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  I didn't realise that using curse words means your crying.
                  You're the one who accused me of "crying". I simply pointed out that if anyone here is crying, it's the person who is tossing petty insults and using curse words.

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  Yes, there are people on here that are biased to ****, and what you said gives people the impression you are.
                  Anybody can say anything. I can say that you are a *******ual. How about you explain how what I've said is biased?

Most people on these forums only talk about grammer when they have nothing else to say, truth is the truth. Obviously he knows himself better than anyone, but all I said was there wont be as much point cause he might not be in his prime anymore, and you acted like you couldn't handle it.
                  I talked about a lot more than your grammar. I addressed everything you said point by point, so what's the point of trying to accuse me of having nothing to say?

Like you said, the points that you raised were obvious and obviously Mayweather knows himself better than you or anyone else does. Therefore my initial point remains, Right?

I was stating common sense, if you take two years off at the age of 33, there is a chance you come back not as much at your peak... its common sense to use as much of his prime whilst he can,
                  Again, why would you assume that none of this has occurred to Mayweather? Do you think that Mayweather is unaware of his age? Do you think that Mayweather is unaware of the aging process and how it effects one's physical prowess?

only reason it makes real sense is if he just doesn't feel like fighting for a while, in which I understand cause guys shouldn't fight when there heart isn't in it.
                  This would certainly be a valid reason. Not the only possible valid reason, but a valid reason nonetheless. This is my point though. There are valid reasons for why Mayweather may feel as if he needs some time off. It doesn't have to be all about trying to avoid Pacquiao, which is the conclusion that the majority of people here have jumped to.

How am I throwing a temper tantrum?
                  By unnecessarily taking a confrontational tone and tossing out petty insults. That's how.

Regardless of the way I posted, you tried to reply to me with sarcasm acting like you couldn't help common sense, obviously he knows himself better than anyone but at the end of the day, I am saying that taking 2 years off COULD be bad, I mean... he could come back and feel great, but I am going by common knowledge here.
                  If what you said is common sense or common knowledge, then why are you acting like this hasn't already dawned on Mayweather? To me, it's common sense to believe that Mayweather has already thought about those things which is why I made my initial comment.

Sorry for swearing and making it look like I was trying to insult you, to be honest, I posted that way cause when you was trying to reply to me with sarcasm I thought you was doing the exact same thing.
                  It's all good my man. I'll apologize for being sarcastic if you felt insulted. Like I said earlier, everyone seems to be jumping to the conclusion that if Mayweather does take some time off then it's all about avoiding Pacquiao. I didn't think that my 1 little sarcastic sentence was all that bad, but I apologize anyway. Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                    I guess if you look at it that way...lol
                    Won't be long till it's not just NSB mate...

Beware though it's from Ronnie LOL!

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=28325

Comment

• A quick article that I could have put together myself

Comment

Working...
                      X