No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Makes Armando Carral's Wish Come True

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLaHatManMos View Post
    foyds still a b itch. the only reason he does ANY of these kinds of nice things now is cuz he NEVER did it in the past and the media just ripped him apart and thats why he had no fans. anything fan or even people friendly, that he does outside his inner circle, is all forced out of him.
    You're coming across as a pathetic jealous hater. i can't believe so many idiots on here think floyds some kind of devil incarnate, cos they saw him talk trash on 24/7. he's a decent guy who talks sensibly and respectfully, apart from when he's hyping up a fight. if you can't get your head round that, then u r sad, ****** people.

Comment

good to hear

Comment

the troll on second page you are an idiot and anyone on here that pops off is truly classless

Comment

Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
          no way you mean floyds a nice guy when hes not trying to promote a fight?!??!?!?
          most people who have meet the guy on a regular day, including myself, don't like him.
          he treats people as if he was alexander the great himself. guys a real prick.
          i feel sorry for anyone who has to serve him at a restaurant or provide him any kind of service.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            most people who have meet the guy on a regular day, including myself, don't like him.
            he treats people as if he was alexander the great himself. guys a real prick.
            i feel sorry for anyone who has to serve him at a restaurant or provide him any kind of service.
            i met floyd in vegas and he was cool

Comment

he reminds me of Mario Lopez.. that guy is a straight up douche as well.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                this out does any stinky award they can give to the fake pacquiao. and when its all said and done floyd is still going to spank that ASSian.
                I know you feel about Pacquiao flint but let's keep this about Armando and Floyd. The last thing we need is to have this thread filled with a bunch of mayweather vs pacquiao bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHatManMos View Post
                  foyds still a b itch. the only reason he does ANY of these kinds of nice things now is cuz he NEVER did it in the past and the media just ripped him apart and thats why he had no fans. anything fan or even people friendly, that he does outside his inner circle, is all forced out of him.
                  get the **** out of here with that ****

but hater's gon hate
                  learn to give someone credit/respect when it's due

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                    i met floyd in vegas and he was cool
                    you don't live in Vegas and haven't had to put up with him when he comes to your place of employment. My friend works in a spa and after meeting the man she was a fan no more.

when i meet him I had nothing against him.. Oscar took his time to sign everyones autographs, floyd just ran on by and didn't even shake hands.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      this out does any stinky award they can give to the fake pacquiao. and when its all said and done floyd is still going to spank that ASSian.
                      You can't just congratulate Mayweather, you just had to degrade somebody elses accomplishments? They've both done good deeds, I'm just happy they get press for it - other boxers and athletes are doing community work as well without the press giving them any attention, its nice Boxing Scene recognizes some of these athletes.

Comment

Working...
                      X