No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Makes Armando Carral's Wish Come True

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    There it is. It took a page in a half (I am very happy it lasted that long though) but there HAD to be someone to come and spout bull****.
    I'm extremely surprised it went past the first page ..... without some tool posting nonsense.

Its good to see the Floyd nobody knows get some props for helping the less fortunate in any way he can.

Comment

good **** anyone who can still talk **** while there is something positive here has no life.Man did something positive and people still find something wrong with it.
      Shame

Comment

Good to see money may making the wish come true,god bless that young boy and hope he can recover soon ,

Comment

That's really great. I give Floyd props. Many people think he's an asswhole but who isn't? Floyd just shows a little bit more but he has a good side, too.

Comment

Sometimes people forget boxing is a business and we see floyd as this ****y motha****a but boxing always going to have that bad guy the showmen.im glad that people get to see the great side of floyd which people overlook because of his flamboyant style.

Comment

I hate Mayweather but this was a good deed. Good for him.

Comment

That's a very good story. It put a smile on my face. And for ANYONE to find something to hate about on this story. Something is truly wrong with you!!

Comment

this out does any stinky award they can give to the fake pacquiao. and when its all said and done floyd is still going to spank that ASSian.

Comment

Originally posted by Orde Street View Post
                    I hate Mayweather but this was a good deed. Good for him.
                    I don't see why you have to say you hate mayweather. Why was that necesary? If you think he did a good deed then just say it. What's the point of saying you hate him? Some of you people have no life whatsoever.

Comment

This is truely beautiful. This is the kind of press that I like to see from our super star athletes.

Comment

Working...
                      X