Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Cotto-Foreman the hardest fight to pick of the year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Cotto-Foreman the hardest fight to pick of the year??

Im literally torn on whos going to win.

Cotto at his best is a better fighter than Foreman could ever hope to be.

However after those beatings and then factoring in Foremans size, style and that this is Cottos first fight at 154 with a brand new trainer makes this fight hell to pick.

Anyone else feel that way or are you set in stone on a winner.

I wont be making a pick until after the weigh in.

I think Cotto will just be way too much for Foreman.

I don't really rate Foreman at all. I still think Cotto has enough left to get in there and put the pressure on and get a stoppage.

Comment

No to me...I'm not impressed with Foreman...Santos looked horrible that night...Foreman's stance kinda reminds me of the Eastern European fighters in the amateurs(hands held high)...

No way in hell is Foreman backing Miguel up...Foreman may be outboxing Cotto but I think the body attack will get to Foreman...late stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Im literally torn on whos going to win.

Cotto at his best is a better fighter than Foreman could ever hope to be.

However after those beatings and then factoring in Foremans size, style and that this is Cottos first fight at 154 with a brand new trainer makes this fight hell to pick.

Anyone else feel that way or are you set in stone on a winner.

I wont be making a pick until after the weigh in.
        Ive been posting in this site for quite some time now , and one thing that I thought people knew about boxing is that styles make fights. You cant consider one without the other.

I want to ask u a few things.

Do you consider Foreman , more skilled than Juan Manuel Lopez.( forget about him being a duck or whatnot , be real. Who do you consider is the more complete fighter , Lopez or Foreman

Comment

foreman will outbox cotto, i don't think cotto should fight a belt holder at 154 so soon, think he should had had a tune up

Comment

It really is a hard pick! But I'm stickin by my boy Cotto...

Comment

I'm more confident Cotto will win now. Good foot movement and upright boxing is just not something Cotto has problems with. He's the best fighter at cutting off the ring period. Foreman just won't be able to get away for long. Even if Miguel struggles early, he will find his range, land his 2 down the middle, and go back to the body punching that he built his name on.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
                Ive been posting in this site for quite some time now , and one thing that I thought people knew about boxing is that styles make fights. You cant consider one without the other.

I want to ask u a few things.

Do you consider Foreman , more skilled than Juan Manuel Lopez.( forget about him being a duck or whatnot , be real. Who do you consider is the more complete fighter , Lopez or Foreman
                More complete Ill say Lopez.

Comment

BTW the hardest fight to pick will be Dirrell/Ward...by far

Comment

No, because I think Foreman is overhyped and Cotto will be too much for him.

Cotto by UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X