Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Cotto-Foreman the hardest fight to pick of the year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    BTW the hardest fight to pick will be Dirrell/Ward...by far
    I second that......

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
      I second that......
      i third that

Comment

I think Ward-Dirrell is as well. I meant so far.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Im literally torn on whos going to win.

Cotto at his best is a better fighter than Foreman could ever hope to be.

However after those beatings and then factoring in Foremans size, style and that this is Cottos first fight at 154 with a brand new trainer makes this fight hell to pick.

Anyone else feel that way or are you set in stone on a winner.

I wont be making a pick until after the weigh in.

Forced myself to rewatch the Foreman Santos fight again. Foreman will have to be far better than that performance to beat Cotto. but there is still that wild card factor with Cotto taking so much punishment lately. If thats not a factor Cotto will beat Foreman all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by keepthemhandsup View Post
            i third that
            I dont fourth it. Look, Ward will win. Also I wont be surprised the least bit if Foreman wins.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              More complete Ill say Lopez.
              Ok , and now let me ask u another question.

Do you give marquez a chance against Lopez???. I mean , hes been in more wars right??. Hes taken plenty of punishment.

why not Cotto.

Yes I agree Cotto left something in the ring against Margarito. But thats about as far as Ill go.

Against Clottey , anyone who knew who Clottey was , knew this was going to be a hard test for Cotto. And the mother ****er , Still managed to steal championship rounds , still managed to knock down Clottey with a jab , and still managed to corner Clottey in the seventh round , and make him back up at times.

Against Pac , it was just a horrible , speed mismatch. And not to mention he lost to the most exciting fighter out there today.

You cant afford to not take those things into consideration when speaking about w's and l's my man.

I agree that Cotto definitely left something in the ring against margarito , but to even think the man is finished is outrageous. But thats just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                I dont fourth it. Look, Ward will win. Also I wont be surprised the least bit if Foreman wins.
                Well then I fourth that. Although I think Ward will win, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets his ass handed to him.

And Cotto will spark this hype job Foreman in 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
                  Ok , and now let me ask u another question.

Against Clottey , anyone who knew who Clottey was , knew this was going to be a hard test for Cotto. And the mother ****er , Still managed to steal championship rounds , still managed to knock down Clottey with a jab , and still managed to corner Clottey in the seventh round , and make him back up at times.
                  Only thing wrong with that is Cotto got a gift, Clottey was winning going away, it wasnt really close.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie i'm a big cotto fan but i'm still scratching my head on why they pick a good 154 pounder with a very hard style to beat as a comeback fight, after a bad beating. And I still think cotto is too damn small for that division.

But even tho I said foreman has a tough style to fight I do believe that Miguel is so much more relaxed when he is the one doing the stalking. He is just not the same when he is being pressured so I think he will be more comfortable in there.

BTW I still think cotto beats most of the top WW's except pac and mayweather that's why i don't understand this move. Hope cotto wins.

Comment

I agree on Ward-Dirrell be a tough fight to pick a winner but i'm leaning towards Ward.

I comfortably have Foreman beating Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X