No announcement yet.

~NSB Posters: Does Boxing take an "L" tonight?~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~NSB Posters: Does Boxing take an "L" tonight?~

It seems like no one gives a rat ass about Vitalis fight or Vazquez Jr's fight tonight.

Maybe because Rampage fights Rashad Evans tonight in the UFC.

So does Boxing take an L? What are you more excited about? What will you watch? Vitali? Vazquez Jr.? Did you order the PPVs? Did you order UFC?

Im watching all 3 if all the main events line up right.
    Vitali and Vazquez Jr
    39.44%
    UFC 114: Rampage vs. Evans
    60.56%

I'll watch all fights but Rashad VS rampage is more interesting.

Comment

Yeah, but from what I've seen/heard from MMA fans, this UFC PPV should be shown on ****e.

Wtf. It edits Spike

Comment

It will be epic.............

Comment

fuck UFC
          that is all

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            fuck UFC
            that is all
            Why???????

Comment

Yes it does take an L tonight. Vitali has no US fanbase and his opponent isn't exactly a C+ fighter. Vazquez Jr has an even smaller fanbase in the US. However, I bet these fights will be huge in Puerto Rico and Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Why???????
                I speak only for myself with that
                I watch boxing fights
                not interested in UFC
                will others choose it? sure
                just not me

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                  Yes it does take an L tonight. Vitali has no US fanbase and his opponent isn't exactly a C+ fighter. Vazquez Jr has an even smaller fanbase in the US. However, I bet these fights will be huge in Puerto Rico and Germany.
                  Dog did you notice how in your gif. Floyd drills the jab in Shanes stomach holds it there to hurt AND measure him and lands the right. All the while not looking at Shanes face until he throws it, in turn throwing Shane off completely.

Sick ass fighter.

Just noticed something else. Watch Floyd lift his left arm to block what Shane throws only because he thinks Shane will throw. It turns out Shane is only flinching from the shot so Floyd drops his left hand.

Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 05-29-2010, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    It seems like no one gives a rat ass about Vitalis fight or Vazquez Jr's fight tonight.

Maybe because Rampage fights Rashad Evans tonight in the UFC.

So does Boxing take an L? What are you more excited about? What will you watch? Vitali? Vazquez Jr.? Did you order the PPVs? Did you order UFC?

Im watching all 3 if all the main events line up right.
                    We know why you prefer this MMA event, even though you normally hate MMA. We know why you don't like the K Bros.

Comment

Working...
                    X