Collapse
No announcement yet.

~NSB Posters: Does Boxing take an "L" tonight?~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is basically not a fight week. UFC is nonsense regardless who is fighting, Vitali fights a tomato can and Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. is still more or less a prospect, albeit a very fun one to watch.

watch the Lakers finish off the Suns instead

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Why???????
      because it's a sport still so underdeveloped that their supposed top fighters can't even win 3 fights in a row. there is no consistency, which makes casual fans tend to regard it as skill-less. and it is. if every fight is virtually 50-50 going in, then no one is mastering their craft, which means you can't take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        because it's a sport still so underdeveloped that their supposed top fighters can't even win 3 fights in a row. there is no consistency, which makes casual fans tend to regard it as skill-less. and it is. if every fight is virtually 50-50 going in, then no one is mastering their craft, which means you can't take it seriously.
        nicely said.

Comment

And that's just one of the many reasons why you can't take it seriously. To say it's even a sport is an embarrassment to sports.

Comment

I will watch the Vitali fight Tommorow. Rampage V Rashad has got me pretty amped though.

Comment

Not watching either... I don't think Vitali has any comp tonight. I think UFC is just a glorified Street fight or tough man match... Not taking anything away from the guys skill or work they put into getting prepared... Still if I were to watch either, I'd say I'm more interested in Rampage v. Evens....

Comment

Im watching both the VK clash and the UFC...

Gotta admit im more hyped for the Rampage fight..

Comment

this is basically not a fight week. UFC is nonsense regardless who is fighting, Vitali fights a tomato can and Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. is still more or less a prospect, albeit a very fun one to watch.

watch the Lakers finish off the Suns instead
                  I think the Suns push it to game 7...

Comment

Screw MMGAY......Blackhawks and Flyers go tonight

Poet

Comment

Lakers vs Suns and the Vasquez jr fight free here in Canada (on SuperChannel) > paying for the UFC PPV.

I will watch Rampage vs Rashad on a stream though.

This is a stupid thread, boxing is coming off a good run for the last month.

Comment

Working...
                      X