No announcement yet.

Who gave Mosley the worse ass beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    it's on youtube...............watch it..........
    whats the point, now? I already know the outocome .

Comment

Vernon, by a mile. Anything else is ludacris...

(RIP Champ)

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        NOT EVEN CLOSE to as bad as Vernon Forrest did.. this is how I KNOW you barely started watching boxing..
        Are you dumb you fool? All I said was Floyd hurt Shane plenty of times. I did not say he he hurt him exactly like Vernon did. Dumb ass.

Comment

1:05

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            I say Mayweather. He fucked him up bad.
            Forrest and it's not even close. At all. That **** was brutal. Forget the vicious 2nd round, remember when Mosley screamed OUT LOUD when he got hit with the body shot? I think it was in the 10th or something. Jack Mosley is a cruel muthaphukka

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              I voted Floyd. i have never seen the Mosley-Forrest fight. That was before my time.
              Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              whats the point, now? I already know the outocome .

Comment

Vernon hurt Mosley the worst, but I think Floyd outpointed Mosley and made him look a lot worse than people expected him to look. At least with Vernon, he was still active and throwing punches, but Vernon was just doing more.

With that being said though, I don't think Mosley was genuinely hurt more than just being tired against Mayweather.

Comment

Considering the fact that Vernon and Mosley are both around the same height Mosley being 5'9-5'10 give or take. And Vernon being about 5'10-6'0' I'd say it was an even fight on paper. Even in the ring Vernon caught shane with some good punches but shane also came back with some heat catching Vernon often. Vernon hurt shane and out boxed him and he gets all the credit in the world for that win.

Mayweather who is only 5'7' if that fought a bigger mans fight that night. He didnt box shane he WALKED shane down. Shane caught floyd with one good punch and from then on out he never hit him flush again. Floyd was hurting shane with those zipping rights and could've stopped him in the later rounds but his corner didnt throw that towel in. Had they fought 5 years ago when floyd was actually faster then he is now he'd a ko shane early. I'd say over all Floyd put the worst whooping on shane.

Comment

5:30

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
                      Both Winky and Vernon beat him when he was young and on roids so they get more cred for their victory, Floyd beat an old Shane that had already been beat from pilar to post.
                      So if we go off your theory of beating fighters first. Why didnt Floyd get fighter of the decade for beating hatton first? why didnt Margarito get fighter of the decade for beating cotto first?

Comment

Working...
                      X