No announcement yet.

Who gave Mosley the worse ass beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Well if he was KO'd then its a no brainier. He was just hurt.

Floyd hurt him too. One more then one occasion.
    It was a dumb thread that shows you are not a boxing fan, just a Floyd fan. Stop posting in it already, it failed. No offense.

Comment

stop being a dick rider

Yes! May humiliated him and ****ed him up, but Forrest gave Mosley a bigger beating. Forrest had Mosley on queer street, whereas Floyd had Mosley on Castro street. By this I mean that Mosley was totally lost, and out of place against Floyd, thus Floyd had Mosley on Castro street

Comment

my 4 yr old son asks tougher questions than this TS .....come on man, Vernon ****ed my dude Shane up.....Floyd just made him look old and slow....he may have even hurt Shane a few times but not worst than what Vernon did!!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Stop being a homer, burner..Vernon Forrest gave him his worse beating..
          4-real man I still 2 dis day don't know who Mosley made it out of the second round with Vernon Forest that was the worst beating Mosley ever took he got hurt seriously to the point if they stopped it I would have understood today but not then. He yelled when Forrest hit him to the body. He got his cherry poped in the worst way!!!!

Comment

If vernon wouldve beat him down im pretty sure he wouldnt have wanted a rematch. He actually did pretty well, against vernon after he got hit with the big uppercut and he also did better in the second fight with winky. Floyd has shut him down so bad hes thinking of retiring. Not because of age but because of the way he got beat.

Comment

Vernon... no doubt about it.

Comment

Some more of that carefully administered rhinoplasty for Shane,

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  I say Vernon not only did he beat him, He short circuited hes career Mayweather just a lil old vulcher as always picking on the past greats.
                  Outch

Comment

Mayweather outclassed an old mosley still it was a great win and a great show.

Vernon BEATED UP Shane mosley when he was p4p king and he beated him up badly

Comment

Floyd beat him up for 10 rounds straight, I have to say Floyd was the most dominant. But you can look at it different ways, I think Vernon hurt him the most. And Winky nearly had him out in the first fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X