No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Talks Adamek, Klitschko, Haye, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
    WTF are you talking about ******? You're not making sense.
    ******?Your post was as ****** as speech of a drunk bum.Here is a sense.

Comment

Chambers is only like 206 for the Wlad fight

He could proberbly make Cruiserweight and do well there

Comment

Chambers is a decent fighter but he was just not good enough to beat Wlad, Maybe a move to cruiserweight would be good for him, if he can recover from the loss.

Comment

Chambers sould stick around at heavy weight soon the heavys
          are going to go back to the 205-225 size the big guys just dont
          make exciting fights no exciting fights no intrest no intrest
          equals a dead divison thats why ...they have to start to promote
          the smaller heavy weights they still produce ko's but with way more fireworks ...

Comment

I will be impressed with the first guy who forces Wlad to knock them out early.

That's actually progress.

Comment

Originally posted by casamasa View Post
              ******?Your post was as ****** as speech of a drunk bum.Here is a sense.
              Well then counter my argument, do you disagree with me about the HW division being weak or do you disagree when I said Wlad wasn't that good? Instead you responded in a ******ed trollish manner.
              Last edited by Boxingwizard; 05-27-2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                Wladimir isn't the most talented boxer, he just has a lot of physical gifts, and he's very BASIC. He's never been in a war, all his fights he just simply dominates his opponents using the 1,2 and occasionally the left hook. His opponents can't even touch him. Most of the opponents Wladimir has fought are either too small or don't have world class caliber skills.

This heavyweight division is weak, A LOT of these boxers like Povetkin, Peter, Chambers, Haye, etc have obvious weaknesses that Wladimir can easily exploit. If Wladimir was fighting a prime Holyfield, Fraizer, Tyson, Holmes, or Ali, I would favor the opponents.
                Yeah, Tyson, Frazier, Holyfield, etc... oponnents didn't have any weaknesses that they could easily exploit right?

Weak eras are one of the worst excuses I've ever heard: 1)they can't be proved, 2) they are usually used by haters of a certain athlete that want to discredit his achievements. I remember when Schumacher was dominating people said it was because he was in a weak era and that he wasn't that good. Many american butthurt Sampras' fans are doing the same now, saying Roger Federer is playing in a weak era because he only has Nadal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  I will be impressed with the first guy who forces Wlad to knock them out early.

That's actually progress.
                  Anyone who gets within Wlad's red zone gets his piston jab slammed into there face.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                    Yeah, Tyson, Frazier, Holyfield, etc... oponnents didn't have any weaknesses that they could easily exploit right?

Weak eras are one of the worst excuses I've ever heard: 1)they can't be proved, 2) they are usually used by haters of a certain athlete that want to discredit his achievements. I remember when Schumacher was dominating people said it was because he was in a weak era and that he wasn't that good. Many american butthurt Sampras' fans are doing the same now, saying Roger Federer is playing in a weak era because he only has Nadal.
                    This isn't a excuse, it's the truth. You have David Haye, despite his physical gifts can't execute a solid gameplan, and barley beat Nikolai Valuev, one of the worst champions in the history of the HW division.

Samuel Peter is just an overweight punching bag, seriously the guy doesn't have world class skills and is fighting way below his potential.

Eddie Chambers is really a cruiserweight. He weights around 208, 206, he can easily drop another 10lbs. Rulsan Chagaev is another small heavyweight. The rest are pretty good or just prospects.

It's not like a lot of them are not any good, it's just that a lot of them fight way below their potential, which is why the division is weak.

And who is Schumacher? This is not an American vs European thing, there is plenty of likable European heavyweights, some people just have a disdain for the Klitschko brothers.
                    Last edited by Boxingwizard; 05-27-2010, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X