Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many athletes in ALL SPORTS have been accused of PED's and were actually clean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows? If there's no "proof" that an athlete has used, well it doesn't mean that athlete didn't get help from some chemist who was ahead of the curve.

I know Tommy Hearns and Manny Steward accused Sugar Ray Leonard of using steroids. Not much became of that, but none of us were around Ray all that time to know whether or not he was clean or dirty. Hell, the NSAC didn't even test that fight for steroids, but they did for recreational drugs. Apparently it was a lot worse in their opinion for a fighter to smoke joints throughout training camp than to inject themselves with anabolic steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
      Yea, like Barry Bonds......I don't know if it was ever proven that he took them, but everyone called him guilty before he ever tested positive.
      Wasnt it the PED company who sold him out though.. I believe it was a trainer of his who confessed that Bonds took the substances? Correct me if im wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
        That is true, Thread Starter. EXCELLENT POINT.

There has never been an athlete falsely accused of PED use.

Unless some of you believe that Lance Armstrong is squeaky clean.
        I am not throwing anyone under the bus but this is a valid question.....from what I can remember every athlete that has been accused of ped use have all been dirty, im just wondering why people take athletes word for everything especially in the steroid era

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          this is classic!!!

OMFG !!!This guy said " I wanna see a mutha****ka fly" LMAO !!!

3 Hours and iit's 1-1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
            Yea, like Barry Bonds......I don't know if it was ever proven that he took them, but everyone called him guilty before he ever tested positive.
            he was involved with Balco

case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
              OMFG !!!This guy said " I wanna see a mutha****ka fly" LMAO !!!

3 Hours and iit's 1-1 lol
              " i wanna see a mother****er eat a hockey puck".

lol

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                Wasnt it the PED company who sold him out though.. I believe it was a trainer of his who confessed that Bonds took the substances? Correct me if im wrong..

lol

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  Pac said go ahead and test him didnt he.. And even with a 14day cut off, what good is juicing up in between those 14days really going to do and why would Pacman risk it if he knew he was going to get tested after the fight..
                  Noooo. Don't rewrite gistory.

Pac said : you can test me eight weeks out, 30 days before, and then right after the fight.

SIX MONTHS LATER, he says "Ok, you can test me two weeks before the fight".

What went on during those six months? Hmmmm. Why would an athlete need six months before agreeing to a drug test? Verrrrry shady. I know I have my ideas why Pac needed six months.

Comment

Lance Armstrong has already been mentionned but took more drug tests than his opponents to prove he was clean.

Comment

Was Flo Jo proven to be clean? Maurice Greene?

Rio Ferdianrd - Soccer player missed drug test, was banned for 8 months, never tested positive for anything.
                      Christine Ohuruogu - Same as above.
                      Andre Ward - A suspect for steroids use due to his previously working with Conte, has never tested positive.
                      Amelie Mauresmo - Has masculine features, never failed a test.
                      Last edited by Slick_Rick; 05-25-2010, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X