Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many athletes in ALL SPORTS have been accused of PED's and were actually clean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many athletes in ALL SPORTS have been accused of PED's and were actually clean?

With all of this chatter about Mayweather wanting drug testing for HE & MANNY, I have read a lot of posters and even people in the real world say "Mayweather has no proof, these claims are just rumors, what evidence does he have?". My response is "Well how many athletes in EVERY sport from baseball, to football, to track n field to even cycling & boxing have CLAIMED to be clean YET they ALL turned out to be PED/Steroid users?". Whats IRONIC is that ALL of these athletes who claimed to be clean NEVER EVER stepped forward to do so. They never said "You know what ima prove to all of you doutbters that I am a clean athlete", ALL of them lied and months & years later it turned out they were ALL CHEATERS. The use of anabolic steroids is a very controversial issue in sports, especially since many of them are banned by most sporting organizations (along with the federal government). There are multiple reasons why athletes, especially professional ones, take that risk with steroids Every athlete wants glory every athlete wants to leave something behind every athlete wants his legacy to be remembered they want to be talked about forever.

Human Growth Hormones
    Many athletes will get around steroid and drug testing with another type of performance enhancer--human growth hormones. These are harder to trace then steroids since blood must be tested instead of other bodily fluids.

Performance Enhancers

The most popular reason for steroid use is to increase on-field performance. By using them with their workouts, they are able to become faster and stronger, leading to more success--and more money.

My question to all of you is, How many athletes exist from ALL SPORTS that have been accused of PED's actually turned out to be clean?
    Last edited by Cash Cow; 05-25-2010, 07:11 PM.

this is classic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      How many athletes in ALL SPORTS have been accused of PED's and were actually clean?
      Floyd is on steroids! If he comes back clean, then there's 1.

Kelly Pavlick is on steroids! If he comes back clean, there's 2.

And so on.

See how this works?

Comment

at last year's tour de france lance armstrong did exactly this....subjecting himself to more stringent testing to prove he is clean. I agree though that most of these guy end up users. A perfect example is mark mcgwire, there was never any proof that he used but everyone just knew and recently he admitted....that he in fact did use

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

And so on.

See how this works?
          um no!....

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
            at last year's tour de france lance armstrong did exactly this....subjecting himself to more stringent testing to prove he is clean. I agree though that most of these guy end up users. A perfect example is mark mcgwire, there was never any proof that he used but everyone just knew and recently he admitted....that he in fact did use
            I agree with this,......and everyone knew he was using

Comment

That is true, Thread Starter. EXCELLENT POINT.

There has never been an athlete falsely accused of PED use.

Unless some of you believe that Lance Armstrong is squeaky clean.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

And so on.

See how this works?
                you sir are a ****** go kill yourself

Comment

Pac said go ahead and test him didnt he.. And even with a 14day cut off, what good is juicing up in between those 14days really going to do and why would Pacman risk it if he knew he was going to get tested after the fight..

I know you honestly feel that Pacman is on PED's because he didnt want to take the test earlier but honestly, the OST were Floyds demands not the NSAC obviously Floyds accusations of Pac being on PED's would seem believable since Pac ducked the test at first..

But now Pac said he'll do it to clear his name, which honestly he doesnt really have to since all his prior test were clean anyways, but still that isnt enough for some people...

Comment

Yea, like Barry Bonds......I don't know if it was ever proven that he took them, but everyone called him guilty before he ever tested positive.

Comment

Working...
                    X