No announcement yet.

this fight is win or go home for cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this fight is win or go home for cotto

if he wins his career is resurrected..if he loses his career is over..he has to leave everything in the ring..there is no tomorrow for cotto...WAR COTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this reminds me of when delahoya was fighting mayorga. its either WIN or RETIRE

i hope cotto kicks some ASS

Comment

I see it differently

Win and go back to 147 because your too small

Lose and go back to 147 because your too small

Comment

I hope cotto beats that ass.

Cotto is an asset to boxing. He's a warrior.

Comment

That's pretty much how i see it. If Cotto loses to a jewish journeyman, he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            That's pretty much how i see it. If Cotto loses to a jewish journeyman, he's done.

I wouldn't call an undefeated fighter rising the ranks a journeyman. If he was a journeyman, he'd have lost to an old Santos.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              I see it differently

Win and go back to 147 because your too small

Lose and go back to 147 because your too small
              Nope. His career is over if he loses to someone like Yuri.

If beats and dominates Yuri... people know he still has something left and he can still be a good fighter.

Do you think he's going to be able to get a rematch with Pac or a fight with Floyd if he loses to Yuri? No, he can get a fight with Pac or Floyd if he wins. Winning the fight opens a lot more doors for him. He can fight Williams or Martinez at 154. He can rematch Pac, fight Floyd, fight Berto, etc.

Comment

come on cotto i know you got a few left in ya....bring back the cotto of old,imtimidation,left hook to the body,face breaking cocky badass angel cotto

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                  I wouldn't call an undefeated fighter rising the ranks a journeyman. If he was a journeyman, he'd have lost to an old Santos.
                  90% of the members here have never even heard of this guy until now that he's fighting Cotto. If they say they have, their lying!

Comment

no doubt..

Cotto better win..

I want to see Cotto vs Berto next....

Comment

Working...
                    X