No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: If Vazquez/Marquez Want Big Money, Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jclooney View Post
    Juanma - Go *** yourself. Fight Caballero who has called you every name in the book and questioned your manhood, told you he would pay for the sanctioning fees, and you STILL did not want to ***ing fight him. You're a *****. You're not targetting two fighters who are arguably done and are cashing out...don't puss out *****...you got plenty of young bucks that are willing to fight you....Gamboa and John to name a few...
    LOL at all these internet tough guys calling Juanma, and other fighters, bitches on here. To say that a fighter is scared is fine, we all get scared at times, but to call some of these fighters a ***** is just moronic in my opinion.

Not too long ago, people were saying that if Juanma moved up to 126 that he would get destroyed by Marquez and Vasquez. Now that he stepped up and took Luevano's belt, hes a ***** for wanting to fight the winner of tonights fight. Somebody tell me what fight at 126 would bring in more money and notoriety than a Juanma v Marquez/Vazquez fight? It aint Gamboa, It aint Caballero-- who? NONE.

Comment

Juanma is just like a vulture, hovering over the carcasses of Izzy and Rafa in order to get an easy meal.

He should man up and fight Caballero or Gamboa, but instead it has been Gamboa who has shown more interest in fighting Cab.

That's why the hardcore fans don't respect Juanmaricon.

Comment

why do these morons ignore that bob arum is setting up a fight between juanma and gamboa for next years pr parade. arum was asked about the potential match up and clearly stated he wanted the fight to gain some steam and that he would not put the fight on before it was ready to be a crossover succes.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          He'd probably fight John out of that list if given the choice because he's the most vulnerable or it appears that way.
          yeha... the #1 dude is the most vulnerable

brilliant statement boy

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            why do these morons ignore that bob arum is setting up a fight between juanma and gamboa for next years pr parade. arum was asked about the potential match up and clearly stated he wanted the fight to gain some steam and that he would not put the fight on before it was ready to be a crossover succes.
            Why do you ignore that Gamboa is more than willing to fight Caballero? Even with the Puerto Rican Day matchup being set up for him against Lopez?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Why do you ignore that Gamboa is more than willing to fight Caballero? Even with the Puerto Rican Day matchup being set up for him against Lopez?
              look at my post history i have called juanma out on many occasions for the cab duck. my point is juanma isnt ducking gamboa the fight will be made when arum feels it is ready and also although i would much rather see juanma fight cab you would have to admit that a izzy or marquez fight is without a question a better payday for juanma and without a question a better fight for juanma to get some mainstream media and casual fans attention.

Comment

**** this crap

i wish lopez would fight that ***** caballero

Comment

this is funny,saying caballero brings no money,but matagwa does?..makes no sense to me,,,so concepcion brings more than caballero?...juanma saying they will get paid good,no,HE will get paid good,he was supposed to fight gamboa next month,but after what gamboa did to matagwa,no way it will happen soon...vaszquez cuts easily,marquez isn't a real featherweight,big advantages for lopez,aside from his youth,hasn't been in tough fights

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    this is funny,saying caballero brings no money,but matagwa does?..makes no sense to me,,,so concepcion brings more than caballero?...juanma saying they will get paid good,no,HE will get paid good,he was supposed to fight gamboa next month,but after what gamboa did to matagwa,no way it will happen soon...vaszquez cuts easily,marquez isn't a real featherweight,big advantages for lopez,aside from his youth,hasn't been in tough fights
                    who said mtagwa brings more money then cab? we are saying that vasquez and or marquez bring more money and exposure then cab does do you agree with that? the gamboa fight is going to happen as long as both keep winning arum has made his intentions for the fight clear but he has also made it clear that this fight will not happen until he and the fighters can make the most money possible. why dont you people understand that? im with you on the mtagwa and luevano fights instead of caballero that was a blatant duck because neither of those guys bring anything more to the table then cab does. i have heard there was an offer to cab but im not sure if it was a lowball one or if it was really given.

Comment

Originally posted by jclooney View Post
                      Juanma - Go *** yourself. Fight Caballero who has called you every name in the book and questioned your manhood, told you he would pay for the sanctioning fees, and you STILL did not want to ***ing fight him. You're a *****. You're not targetting two fighters who are arguably done and are cashing out...don't puss out *****...you got plenty of young bucks that are willing to fight you....Gamboa and John to name a few...
                      You see this is what gets on my nerves, Mexicans like u are having a ****ig field day on this thread. Instead of saying "Who ever comes out of this fight is gonna take Juanma 2 school or whatever", ya calling him a ***** and all this other ****.... Why? Cuz he's about 2 knockout another ****ing Mexican and ya know it. That's why!!! De Leon got it, Luevano got it and now Vazquez or Marquez is gonna catch it. Remember, this Juanma's aka is Baby Tito and Trinidad aint never lose 2 no ****ing Mexican. Is that maybe why ya hate him so much??? Stop trying 2 **** on the Boricua by shoutin out a Panamanian and a Cuban. Caballero has no fan base nd brings no money 2 the table. He's a nobody with a big mouth looking for a check cuz his ribs are touching. Gamboa is on hold, he'll be gettin knocked out by Juanma next year. Arum wants it like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X