Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will team pacq no longer use the "commission rules" talking point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
    1. May Sr. has a history. How he conducts his interviews is suspect. If you knew anything about side effects of crackheads you would understand.

2. No I would actually side with may and say pacman is a duck.. why accuse somebody based on NOTHING. lol! I didn't know its guilty until proven innocent?

3. Fair fight? Mayweather cheated marquez at the scales..

/thread.. yall just believe what you want to believe. if floyd doesn't accept then
    1. pacq has a history how he done what most never have. Have u seen how he ducked random OSTs? If u knew the behavior of PED users then u would understand.

2. See 1

3. pacq drained cotto at the scales

see how weak that is?

Comment

Why is th offer no longer there? manny was running from congress in the PI. Who knows if he knew the "offer was off the table"? Why is the offer off the table anyhow?

Why can't he do 14 days like floyd said pre-mosley? lol
      Because negotiations were over. They had not talked in months.

have you ever negotiated anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
        Because negotiations were over. They had not talked in months.

have you ever negotiated anything?
        Negotiations were over, yes. But why is the offer off the table? What has changed? They were floyds terms btw.

Comment

What's your point? I don't really care to look for others opinions to help my case. To be real, I wish pacman would just take the test fully, but it won't happen. He's just as big headed as money.

He will no longer use 'commission rules' as a talking point because he just wants to fight (compromise). Does floyd?
          T.I. Submits!

Comment

ok? what's ur point? crackheads are worthless.. lol
            See? Nobody could talk reasonably to you..

That crackhead was a better father than Manny's father.

Comment

Its all mental games!!! Are there special PED that can be used within 14 days and gone after the fight!? and cannot be traced thru urine? Manny is just waiting for Floyds response to 14days cutoff... If floyds still insists random then Manny will agree to it!! Floyd will never score in this kind of mental ****!

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                1. pacq has a history how he done what most never have. Have u seen how he ducked random OSTs? If u knew the behavior of PED users then u would understand.

2. See 1

3. pacq drained cotto at the scales

see how weak that is?

1. What most never have done. Pacquiao is part of the minority, a special fighter (as is floyd). What makes pacman different than the ATGs that have done it? They haven't taken special tests.

2. Both mayweather and pacquiao at 16 were at 106 lbs... they both went to 147, but mayweather went to 154.. what's the big deal?

3. Cotto weighed in at 146 for clottey fight and 145 for pacman fight.. 1 lb difference? Cotto looked superb in the beginning of the fight, but manny made the necessary adjustments.

weak? lol

pacman wants the fight made and is willing to compromise. Is floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by 7www7 View Post
                  Its all mental games!!! Are there special PED that can be used within 14 days and gone after the fight!? and cannot be traced thru urine? Manny is just waiting for Floyds response to 14days cutoff... If floyds still insists random then Manny will agree to it!! Floyd will never score in this kind of mental ****!
                  So, in your world:

manny refuses Floyd's demands - manny wins

manny accepts Floyd's demands - manny wins

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                    wtf are you talking about?

that's how pac has fought all of his fights in america. under the commissions rules. that's how floyd has fought all of his fights under the commissions rules.

the only person that asked for something extra outside the commission is floyd with ost.

now you bash pac for accepting floyd's extra test & turn around & say "i thought they want the commission rules?"

of course they do. its floyd that doesnt want it. what does that tell you in regards to the pac camp? they are trying to make the fight compared to floyd & his ultimatums.
                    Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                      T.I. Submits!
                      I just want this fight to be made. I could care less if testing is done or not. I feel manny is being accused falsely of BS, but I see how manny is willing to compromise to fight money. Does floyd want the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X