Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will team pacq no longer use the "commission rules" talking point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
    You already know what terms i'm talking about. Floyd put out that whole 14 day thing. Now that manny has put the offer out that, will floyd accept?
    Wait, I thought you said he agreed to Floyd's terms. Floyd's terms are full testing So Manny has said yes?

Comment

He is a diva, just like floyd. Neither wants to bend over to make the other get a mental victory. compromise is all it is. manny just wants the fight already. does floyd? lol
      Floyd said if Manny wants the fight, he should agree to full testing.

Does Manny want the fight?

Comment

It's called a compromise.
        Why is it a compromise when Manny offers 14 days...but not a compromise when Floyd offered 14 days?

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=24575

Comment

T.I., u noticed how no other pacq supporter has jumped in thus far?

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
            pretty weak argument, IMO!

1. Is there proof that Sr. is a "crackhead"? For a group of ppl to cry about baseless allegations, you all sure do spew plenty.

2. If an american i.e. pbf shied away from random OSTs in the manner that pacq did, he would be brought to capitol hill and placed under oath getting the 3rd degree from the bums called senators/congressmen.

3. We all want to see this fight. But, most importantly, we all want to see a fair fight. No more cheats in sports period!

1. May Sr. has a history. How he conducts his interviews is suspect. If you knew anything about side effects of crackheads you would understand.

2. No I would actually side with may and say pacman is a duck.. why accuse somebody based on NOTHING. lol! I didn't know its guilty until proven innocent?

3. Fair fight? Mayweather cheated marquez at the scales..

/thread.. yall just believe what you want to believe. if floyd doesn't accept then

Comment

SIMPLE it's called a compromise (with floyds demand). This whole testing procedure is unwarranted and based on allegations from a crackhead.. But Manny wants the fight. Does floyd?
              All those insults from pacquiao fans about crackhead this and that are not productive.

That crackhead raised and taught one of the finest boxers of this generation. FMS wouldn't be the first boxer with an involvement in drugs. Leonard and Tyson did drugs. How is that relevant?

Comment

T.I., u noticed how no other pacq supporter has jumped in thus far?
                What's your point? I don't really care to look for others opinions to help my case. To be real, I wish pacman would just take the test fully, but it won't happen. He's just as big headed as money.

He will no longer use 'commission rules' as a talking point because he just wants to fight (compromise). Does floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                  All those insults from pacquiao fans about crackhead this and that are not productive.

That crackhead raised and taught one of the finest boxers of this generation. FMS wouldn't be the first boxer with an involvement in drugs. Leonard and Tyson did drugs. How is that relevant?
                  ok? what's ur point? crackheads are worthless.. lol

Comment

What's your point? I don't really care to look for others opinions to help my case. To be real, I wish pacman would just take the test fully, but it won't happen. He's just as big headed as money.

He will no longer use 'commission rules' as a talking point because he just wants to fight (compromise). Does floyd?
                    If Manny Pacquiao can now do 14 days, why can't he do the full testing?

Comment

It appears immediately after the shocking revelation from bob arum in addition to pacq's change of heart on testing cut-off dates that the commission no longer matters. Arum & pacq are clearly taking the public for a ride.

Either they desperately need a cut-off window to use peds or are simply playing games and parlaying the controversy into an all top rank tournament.

700k x 3(clottey, margarita, cotto/foreman) aint bad. wake up ppl. hahahaha!

pacq is either a doper or con artist(pbf tambien) only in america.
                      Look at the 1st page, not one mention of "let the commission do their job", lol!
                      wtf are you talking about?

that's how pac has fought all of his fights in america. under the commissions rules. that's how floyd has fought all of his fights under the commissions rules.

the only person that asked for something extra outside the commission is floyd with ost.

now you bash pac for accepting floyd's extra test & turn around & say "i thought they want the commission rules?"

of course they do. its floyd that doesnt want it. what does that tell you in regards to the pac camp? they are trying to make the fight compared to floyd & his ultimatums.

Comment

Working...
                      X