Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
    [U][B]

There is no cut off date!

ok now your just using symanitcs to prove your point. Fine I'll make you feel better "they just didn't do any blood testing for 18 days straight" which is ***ing ******. There should of never been any lengthy window and blood should have been drawn as close to fight time as possiable.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Not having any cut off date doesn't mean the tests can't stay random either. The whole point is that there should of never been anykind of cut off dates to begin with.

I mean it's dumb when the USDA says that cut off dates make the testing ineffective and then they have an 18 day cut off themselves regardless if Shane or Floyd knew about them or not.

makes no sense to me.

That's not what they said. Don't stoop to lying. They said if a fighter KNOWS when the cut off date will be it makes the test ineffective. I won't even bother using the word random anymore because you don't know what it means.

Comment

[U][B]

There is no cut off date! Do you know what a date is? And I'm not upset about anything. I just think your questions are incredibly ******.
        Again symantics "they didnt test the blood for 18 days straight". It shouldn't of happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Just ignore these ****s, they'll always argue even when they're proven wrong..
          You're a idiot if you fail to understand the importance of having a 'random' blood test near to the fight for either fighter, seeing that these testing dates and test types were going to be public knowledge, how is it that so hard to comprehend?

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            ok now your just using symanitcs to prove your point.
            Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Fine I'll make you feel better "they just didn't do any blood testing for 18 days straight" which is ***ing ******. There should of never been any lengthy window and blood should have been drawn as close to fight time as possiable.

This is not about symantics. This is about you not telling the truth. There were no cut off dates for Mayweather or Mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
              You're a idiot if you fail to understand the importance of having a 'random' blood test near to the fight for either fighter, seeing that these testing dates and test types were going to be public knowledge, how is it that so hard to comprehend?
              After the fight....details, details.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Yeah, but if anyone knew they'll stopped testing for blood in 18 days, then they can definitely read the future..I'm glad they did that because it just give the fighters or other athletes hope that they can have that big window, but that's USADA's way of manipulating the athletes minds..
                I don't know, it sounds more like USADA is incompetent.

I would like to see an expert on the PED subject comment on how long HGH stays in the system, and from what I understand EPO can be detected through urine.

USADA looks a little limp wristed after all their big talk.

This whole situation is so ridiculous, just do the the random blood test up to 14 days + unlimited urine test and both for post fight. That is better testing then 99% of all athletes and the only reason to go against this is because people on here are desperate fanboys playing pretend in negotiations.

The NASC should also grow a pair and introduce blood testing officially.

Comment

That's not what they said. Don't stoop to lying. They said if a fighter KNOWS when the cut off date will be it makes the test ineffective. I won't even bother using the word random anymore because you don't know what it means.
                  And we all ***ing no that i'm not arguing that so why the *** do you keep brining it up?

The 18 day period where no blood was drawn was ******, it shouldn't of happened. why didn't they draw blood 2 or more times during that period. What the *** was stopping them.

Comment

[B]

This is not about symantics. This is about you not telling the truth. There were no cut off dates for Mayweather or Mosley.

So they did draw "blood" less than 18 days before the fight happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                      Sorry my friend, you're the ****** one..I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you fools..Believe whatever you want, man..

Comment

Working...
                      X