No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Mosley exact test dates revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
    And I'll tell you one more time: If fighters don't know when they are going to be tested they are far less likely to cheat.
    Lol! You want better testing but you are alright with "far Less" of a chance.

Are you really arguing against leaving Zero chance of cheating?

See that's my point numbskull is that you are arguing against your own point here. You are obviously for better testing because well whatever Floyd says obviously you are gonna nod your head like a sheep. Ok well I agree that yes the OSDT is much better but if the point is to make it impossiable to cheat why would you even leave the slightest possiability or window open for someone to get around the test no matter how unlikely it might be.

In other words they should of never had a cut off date in the first place. They should of tested all the way up until the fight and why they didn't makes no fuking sense.

The fact that Floyd and Shane didn't know about the tests is irrelevent I'm critisizing the USDA for being incosistent and essentially coducting "incomplete testing".

Comment

• Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
      you still don't get it. unbelievable and hilarious at the same time.
      Get what? explain..?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
        I don't even know why some of you bother with the fools that plague these forums. Let em dwell in their ignorance.
        Actually man atleast one of those chinese girls in your sig was less than 16 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
          Get what? explain..?
          Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
          Its Random to the fighters. Its not like flipping a coin. There is somebody planning when to do the test, the fighters and promotion companies just are the ones who dont know when the test are gonna happen, thats when the phrase random comes in. So the point you were trying to make was irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            ok i get what you are sayin. why would they leave a window? proly because proly they didnt need to take any more blood. they proly felt that they took enuff blood to build up a profile of the fighters. they could proly tell if there was any differences in the blood over time and when they used the urin alongside that, they porly can tell if there were other changes. the part whole prcess is about building profiles in order to not changes in the fighter's blood/urine. the other part of the process is being deterrent. so if a fighter even thinks about takin anything, they'll think twice. mebbe the usada felt that the 4 blood tests b4 the fight and the one after was enuff. but both deterrence and profiling go hand in hand. its a two part process, from what ive read. so ultimately it must be random and it is up to them to decide when to take the tests. u think there are holes? im not so sure u understand the double nature of the testing.
            are you saying that if there were unusual differences they would've conducted more blood testing?

Comment

Random you say? Well what are the chances that the last blood tests happen 18 days before the fight and a 1 day difference between the two fighters??

You do understand that this was testing for one fight? There is no pattern to it. The next time they are used for a fight it could be five days or 20 days before the fight if that's their choice. Which is the whole point. They set the schedule for the test, not the fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                I don't know but they also took blood May 1st.
                that was after the fight i'm talking about before...

Comment

Random you say? Well what are the chances that the last blood tests happen 18 days before the fight and a 1 day difference between the two fighters??
                  In order to measure probabilities, mathematicians have devised the following formula for finding the probability of an event.

Probability Of An Event

P(A) = The Number Of Ways Event A Can Occur/The total number Of Possible Outcomes

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Forget the actual blood testing after the fact and think Random deterrent , then it all becomes very clear .
                    i know about the random side of it...but you don't stop 3 weeks before the fight time without a reason. somebody tried to explain it but the more i got confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      ok i get what you are sayin. why would they leave a window? proly because proly they didnt need to take any more blood. they proly felt that they took enuff blood to build up a profile of the fighters. they could proly tell if there was any differences in the blood over time and when they used the urin alongside that, they porly can tell if there were other changes. the part whole prcess is about building profiles in order to not changes in the fighter's blood/urine. the other part of the process is being deterrent. so if a fighter even thinks about takin anything, they'll think twice. mebbe the usada felt that the 4 blood tests b4 the fight and the one after was enuff. but both deterrence and profiling go hand in hand. its a two part process, from what ive read. so ultimately it must be random and it is up to them to decide when to take the tests. u think there are holes? im not so sure u understand the double nature of the testing.
                      I'm sorry but for the 20 grand they charge they should be sucking that fuking blood all the way up till fight night. If you are really serious about cleaning up the sport then lets have it done all the way and make it impossiable for anyone to cheat.

no excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X