Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim Richardson: "Amir Khan is a more formidable puncher than Floyd Mayweather Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    LMFAO at 1:42 at that dudes facial expression with the nod.

One of the funniest things interviews I've ever seen. The interviewer was funny lookin as hell! hahahahahahahahaha

Nazim is the man. Khan's got mad skills. Let's just hope his chin can get him up to his potential!
    HAHAHA that **** actually had me dying too hahaha.

But about Nazim, I would love to hear him on HBO during all of the fights. I'm sure it would be entertaining and insightful...HBO has been lacking a guy with both attributes.

Comment

Originally posted by peekabooboxing View Post
      good interview. khan isnt even at 70% yet.
      His chin has already shown , it will again , but he can fight very good talent .

Comment

Nazim is starting to turn into a front running hater. Give the man his credit and stop acting like Shane is cut from a different cloth but Floyd is a *****. All he does is talk back & forths

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Nazim is starting to turn into a front running hater. Give the man his credit and stop acting like Shane is cut from a different cloth but Floyd is a *****. All he does is talk back & forths
          the guy speaks the truth dawg come on..

all u can see on that fight was a tire shane
          and not a monkey floyd, a gorilla dog wanna be

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
            i disagree with this...it's more than obvious that floyd holds back for the sake of defense...he had shane's neck about to fall off by simply applying minimal pressure and making shane come to him...if floyd all out pressed an attack...he could have gotten shane out of there...this is the one thing that people (including nazim) know for a fact...and also one of the reason's why floyd is disliked by a lot of casual fans...
            If,if,if,if is all I ever hear from floyds fans regarding his punching power at welter. Too bad floyd doesnt have the balls to go for it. The truth is,is that at welter he doesnt have much pop. Until he starts stretching or knocking down natural welters,his skeptics will be right. Im sure it sucks worshipping a pure boxer,who talks like a pure killer. Its one of the reasons he's referred to as 'fraud'.

Comment

shane didnt fight at all after round 2 .... floyd had a sitting duck
              that didnt punch back for 10 rounds .... and he didnt capitalise on it

Comment

i think most top fighters r more formiddable punchers then Floyd....and I say this as a Mayweather fan...

Comment

all this means is nazeem is impressed with khan
                  the good thing about nazeem he just says what he believes

Comment

Has Floyd ever been considered a "formidable puncher"? He's an amazing boxer with some sick skills but I wouldn't describe him as a "formidable puncher". It's not hard to find fighters out there who are more formidable puncherthan Floyd, but they are still not on his level.

Comment

I agree with Nazim. Khan is a stronger puncher than Floyd. Khan can cut his opponent's face while Floyd cant. Just look at Paulie's face after his fight with Khan, Floyd can't do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X