Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim Richardson: "Amir Khan is a more formidable puncher than Floyd Mayweather Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    That sounded good Amir Khan isn't in Floyd realm yet give him a couple of years then maybe right now he wouldn't win a round.
    I said "may". read post carefully

Comment

He didn't say Khan was a more dangerous puncher, what he said was that Mosley always had a puncher's chance in the fight, even late because he has shown the ability to knock guys out late whereas Malignaggi has never really shown that he can turn a fight around with 1 punch.

Comment

Just lost respect for this man. He's a hater. Post fight him and Shane were humbled. Time has set in now. I remember him and Shane were always saying Mayweather never been in the ring with a guy like Shane, then got schooled. smh.

All that I'm bigger and stronger stuff went right out the window by round 3. Shane felt Mayweather's pop, and its why he was reluctant to let his hands go, scared to be hit cleanly.

Comment

who is nazim kidding, floyd didnt hurt shane? give me a break.

if floyd would have let his hands go(3 punch combos instead of 2) floyd would have sparked shane out of there

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            who is nazim kidding, floyd didnt hurt shane? give me a break.

if floyd would have let his hands go(3 punch combos instead of 2) floyd would have sparked shane out of there
            but he didn't!! Floyd is just not exciting, get over it.

Comment

Now that I think about it. This is the wackest **** ever because the fact is he did almost stop it. Thats why it sounds dumb. We all heard him after round 10 telling Shane about how he's not going to let him take a beating and that Shane is going to make him do something that he doesnt want to do. He talked about Shane being cut from a different cloth and that he knows he wont quit so he will have to stop it himself.

Dont say this fake **** now when everyone could hear you on TV say something totally different. His exact words were that Im not going to set here and watch you take a beating

Comment

So can someone tell me why Nazim said to Shane don't make me do something I don't wanna do? LOL.....Brother Nazim is a wise clown. He said he won't show his ass for the camera but did it on 24/7 now he's trying to discredit Floyd.

Could Vernon Forrest punch? He damn near took Shane's head off in the second round but couldn't stop Sugar Shane. Fact is Shane got a chin, Floyd could have stopped him if he sold out but Floyd don't do that. He stops you if you keep coming. Shane stopped attacking so nhe finished the fight. Simple!

Comment

I think Amir will be much more of a puncher when he moves up to 147 which will prob be the end of next year..

Comment

i like Naazim... real dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Travdog View Post
                      So can someone tell me why Nazim said to Shane don't make me do something I don't wanna do? LOL.....Brother Nazim is a wise clown. He said he won't show his ass for the camera but did it on 24/7 now he's trying to discredit Floyd.

Could Vernon Forrest punch? He damn near took Shane's head off in the second round but couldn't stop Sugar Shane. Fact is Shane got a chin, Floyd could have stopped him if he sold out but Floyd don't do that. He stops you if you keep coming. Shane stopped attacking so nhe finished the fight. Simple!
                      in all honesty I think he said that in terms of motivation for Shane, not out of safety.

Comment

Working...
                      X