No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Hits Yankee Stadium, Meets Players

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
    im gonna have to get some tickets for this one .. this will be my first live PPV boxing event .. I got Foreman by decision.. I think Foremans movement and boxing ability and physical strength may be too much for Cotto at this stage of his career.. I dont hink he will carry his best stuff up to 154
    wanna go all in?

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
      yo no offense has anyone in this thread actually seen yuri foreman box? miguel cotto could be on a stretcher and still KTFO this kid with an oxygen tank
      What has Yuri showed you in his fights to make u believe that?? this is a dangerous fight for Cotto.. The move up in wieght will be an issue for him...

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
        yo no offense has anyone in this thread actually seen yuri foreman box? miguel cotto could be on a stretcher and still KTFO this kid with an oxygen tank
        Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
        wanna go all in?
        your going all in ill take that bet

Comment

your going all in ill take that bet
          awesome, i'll sign it right now

since you have more points than me, it'll be for all my points currently (42,000)

Comment

since you have more points than me, it'll be for all my points currently (42,000)
            yea sure .. as you can see I win most of my bets lol

Comment

yea sure .. as you can see I win most of my bets lol
              lol my only loss was pacquiao vs cotto

good luck man

Comment

im gonna have to get some tickets for this one .. this will be my first live PPV boxing event .. I got Foreman by decision.. I think Foremans movement and boxing ability and physical strength may be too much for Cotto at this stage of his career.. I dont hink he will carry his best stuff up to 154
                this **** is gonna be on hbo bro, not ppv.

Comment

i'm not too excited about his fight for 2 reasons:
                  1) I like cotto, so if he losses it would really suck for me but
                  2) if he wins, Arum will find a way to get Pac-Cotto 2 at a catchweight for a 154 title.
                  a no-win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    this **** is gonna be on hbo bro, not ppv.
                    oo i wasnt aware of that i thought because Cotto name and they were gonna sell "First fight at the new Yankee Stadium with it's rich history" deal but whatever ima huge fan of the Yankees and Boxing obviously so its a win win for me.. the new stadium is really beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Laborer View Post
                      i'm not too excited about his fight for 2 reasons:
                      1) I like cotto, so if he losses it would really suck for me but
                      2) if he wins, Arum will find a way to get Pac-Cotto 2 at a catchweight for a 154 title.
                      a no-win situation.
                      the way it looks, if pacquiao doesnt fight the big mouth from michigan, hes gonna fight handy tony in texas at the cowboys stadium.

Comment

Working...
                      X