Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee Turns His Attention To Facing Darren Barker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A real pick em fight, would be great for boxing if this gets made! styles make em, and this could be a good clash of em

Comment

Originally posted by English puncher View Post
      A real pick em fight, would be great for boxing if this gets made! styles make em, and this could be a good clash of em
      ya would be a nice fight but andy would win it no doubt.. andy is bigger and stronger and i would fancy him 2 finish it late or be well ahead on points

Comment

Originally posted by Barry big ballz View Post
        Everything i have at the time of the fight (if it gets made) to 500k of yours.
        Deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry big ballz View Post
          Great fight if it gets made which i highly doubt. I dont how long the brits are telling me how barker is world class
          I've never seen anyone on here call Barker world class. Maybe there's one or two that I've missed, but this sounds like your usual nonsense.

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          Ya Andy beats Barker handily enough Andy has bigger fish to fry then this lad
          Lol, at his current rate of progression Andy Lee will be reaching the 'big fish' sometime around 2017.

They have both recently beaten Belghecham. So if by 'bigger fish' you mean 'guys Barker would beat' then I guess so, because they are both at about the same level career-wise. If by bigger fish you mean better fighters with more popularity and a better resume, then none of Lee's recent opposition matches that description at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I've never seen anyone on here call Barker world class. Maybe there's one or two that I've missed, but this sounds like your usual nonsense.

Lol, at his current rate of progression Andy Lee will be reaching the 'big fish' sometime around 2017.

They have both recently beaten Belghecham. So if by 'bigger fish' you mean 'guys Barker would beat' then I guess so, because they are both at about the same level career-wise. If by bigger fish you mean better fighters with more popularity and a better resume, then none of Lee's recent opposition matches that description at all.
            Lee beat Belghecham first - that is an important note. Not only that but Lee beat him convincingly and Barker took a prolonged battering with just over 50% on a poll on a British websites thinking that Barker actually won the fight.

It will be a close fight but Lee shades it in all areas in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by slapbangwhallop View Post
              Lee beat Belghecham first...
              Lol, stop, please. They are at the same level, just accept it.

Maybe one will turn out better than the other, but right now, based upon level of competition and professional accomplishments, there is nothing significant to separate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                All my points on Darren Barker.
                I'll take that bet Chunkee.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Lol, stop, please. They are at the same level, just accept it.

Maybe one will turn out better than the other, but right now, based upon level of competition and professional accomplishments, there is nothing significant to separate them.
                  "lol"?? "stop please"? "just accept it"? WTF are you talking about?

I would say that the two are on the same level I am just pointing out how the two handled Belgecham very differently.

Comment

Working...
                  X