Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    You're more then just a fan, you're a nuthugger and its that clear to see. A real fan would actually care if he lied, especially, ESPECIALLY on this matter. Hence, you're sucking Pacquiao off.
    actually I could care if he lied. I thought Jordan was the perfect model citizen as a little kid and believed all the **** they pushed on me about him being a role model. As I got older I see what's real and how he is far from it. I'm still a fan and I still rock J's and all of his other products. Bottom line, these guys aren't are heroes and I only care about the entertainment they provide on TV...and not that they "lied" to me.

Comment

• Pac's not scared of floyde ffs, pac will smash him, go climb in your hole

Comment

• Originally posted by romebyko View Post
        I see were your coming from but why would Pac bow down to a guy who with no proof came out of nowhere and accuse Pac.IMO that was uncalled for.If he really wanted to change the sport he should have went threw the Boxing Comm.
        Because it's not bowing down, brother. Floyd is taking the same tests. And the request is a reasonable one. Not bowing down at all. And it's not about whether or not he wants to change the sport. It's about the sport's two top athletes blazing a trail for other top fighters to follow. They had agreed on a 50-50 split (shocking in today's world); why couldn't they agree to tests that would ensure an even playing field?

You know what's funny? Every now and then I recall, I remember an interview Floyd did where he was asking, "Who would turn down $25m over a blood test?" Then, the interviewer began speaking again but Floyd's mind drifted in space and he mumbled (aloud), "I still don't get it, man." Was so priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          LOL But you have to admit was there any talk about PEDS before Floyd said it?That's why I feel like why does Pac have to prove his innocence?And who is he proven it to?Floyd cause he's the one who accused him.
          Maybe not talk on message boards but there was definitely whispers in the street.

Comment

• Tyson would of smashed them both, so be quiet

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Because it's not bowing down, brother. Floyd is taking the same tests. And the request is a reasonable one. Not bowing down at all. And it's not about whether or not he wants to change the sport. It's about the sport's two top athletes blazing a trail for other top fighters to follow. They had agreed on a 50-50 split (shocking in today's world); why couldn't they agree to tests that would ensure an even playing field?

You know what's funny? Every now and then I recall, I remember an interview Floyd did where he was asking, "Who would turn down $25m over a blood test?" Then, the interviewer began speaking again but Floyd's mind drifted in space and he mumbled (aloud), "I still don't get it, man." Was so priceless
              Dude, I gotta see that!

You have a link? If not so much to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flows View Post
                Tyson would of smashed them both, so be quiet
                Yes Tyson was a machine in his prime. My favorite fighter of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                  actually I could care if he lied. I thought Jordan was the perfect model citizen as a little kid and believed all the **** they pushed on me about him being a role model. As I got older I see what's real and how he is far from it. I'm still a fan and I still rock J's and all of his other products. Bottom line, these guys aren't are heroes and I only care about the entertainment they provide on TV...and not that they "lied" to me.
                  I care about the legitimacy of all top athletes. You don't, so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Dude, I gotta see that!

You have a link? If not so much to ask.
                    I don't. I don't remember if it was the interview he did with Michael Kay or somewhere else but if I could find it, I'd show you. It was so hilarious - and it happens pretty quick so you gotta catch it. I'm laughing right now thinking about it

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                      Man if you are referring to that post that was a general statement which is why I said "Floyd fans".
                      Like I said, don't try to put me in some box or lump me in with a group. Judge me by what I've actually said. This was your mistake and I accept your apology.

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                      Why are you so hurt over those comments. If you feel they don't pertain to you....and I have already stated I haven't seen you post before, why get upset? It wasn't aimed at you...so move on
                      Not hurt or upset, just don't respect your corny tactics. I don't appreciate people trying to cloud the issue by distorting my position or putting words in my mouth. I'm just trying to make that clear.

If he is cheating he will get caught.
                      What a manly position to take. I wonder how different your position would be if Mayweather were the one lying and exhibiting suspicious behavior. You can't even let go of the idea that he may be lying about his main motivation for asking for stricter testing, yet you couldn't care less about Pacquiao lying about possible PED use. Way to stay consistent there buddy.

I'm not about to sit up and think what if fighter A is said this or what if fighter B is doing that. That is real feminine **** and something my chick does when she sits down to watch shows like "the hills" or whatever the **** she watches.
                      Please, tell me more about your "girlfriend".

Comment

Working...
                      X