Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by romebyko View Post
    Hey IMDAZED how you been?How is Pac lying?Did they find proof of Pac doing any wrong doings?
    Im chilling, Rome. Hope everything is good with yours.

Like I said, the only way proof can be shown (of innocence or guilt) is if he takes the test. That's it. And, to quote Roy Jones, "He dont want none of that."

Comment

• I fail to see what floyd has that manny would be scared of. If anyone has a reason to be scared it's floyd because it would be the most dangerous fight he's had since the first castillo fight. But i don't think he's scared of manny either. I think it's all just mind games and personally i'm sick of it! Just makes this fight happen or both sides move on!

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        Umm OK. I'm sucking Manny off because I could give a **** if he lies to me? That doesn't even make sense bro.
        You're more then just a fan, you're a nuthugger and its that clear to see. A real fan would actually care if he lied, especially, ESPECIALLY on this matter. Hence, you're sucking Pacquiao off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          I don't really see any apprehension on either Arum or Roach's part. I believe they want the fight too. Roach has been very vocal about how he believes Mayweather can be beat describing certain attributes he believes Floyd may have lost. I think the only reason Arum mentions Margarito is because he's being a promoter, he needs a Plan B in case the fight implodes again. Him being vocal about that may be just posturing (just like he did when he mentioned Pacquiao vs Valero which many thought was too soon and wouldn't happen). You don't wanna shoot your wad and end up with nothing.

I think it would be a disservice from BOTH Pacquiao and Floyd's team if the fight isn't made.
          marg is their Plan A, get with it. they arent trying hard to make May-Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Really strange response. You are on here railing against those who say Floyd wants to clean up the sport but close with that finale? Methinks you doth protest too much.

You may find Manny not lying is not being serious but as a fan of the sport, I think it's alarming. I find it alarming that one of our top athletes shirked the biggest fight in recent history and lied about his reasons as it relates to the issue. Yeah, that's a problem. But if you don't give a ****, hey that's cool. Most Pacquiao fans don't and I don't blame them. I mean, can you really?
            Seriously, how can one chastise Mayweather for supposedly lying about wanting to clean up the sport then turn right around and say the he doesn't care if/why Pacquiao is lying? If that doesn't say it all, then nothing will. Come on my man, you've got to be better than that.

Comment

The problem is that one of them has a real big problem with "proof."

For some weird reason, his idea of proof is suing for 75 grand.

His other option?

Taking the tests to prove he's clean then getting $40m for beating up the guy who questioned his character in the first place.
              I see were your coming from but why would Pac bow down to a guy who with no proof came out of nowhere and accuse Pac.IMO that was uncalled for.If he really wanted to change the sport he should have went threw the Boxing Comm.

Comment

• Too much trolling in this thread. Im done.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                  So why come at me with quotes that you haven't seen me make? This topic isn't even about Mayweather's motives for asking for random blood testing, so what was your point in bringing all of that up? To cloud the issue right?

Man if you are referring to that post that was a general statement which is why I said "Floyd fans". Why are you so hurt over those comments. If you feel they don't pertain to you....and I have already stated I haven't seen you post before, why get upset? It wasn't aimed at you...so move on

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                  Obviously you don't care why he's lying, and you probably couldn't care less if he's actually cheating either. The reason that other fans care about why he's lying is because we actually want to see the fight and we care whether Pacquiao's clean. Like I've said earlier, I'm starting to believe that Pacquiao and his fans want no parts of Mayweather. You're up here accusing Mayweather of being phony and lying about cleaning up the sport, but you're a phony. Why don't you just come out and say that you don't care whether Pacquiao is cheating and you don't really want him to fight Mayweather unless he has the option to beat a lax drug testing system?
                  If he is cheating he will get caught. I'm not about to sit up and think what if fighter A is said this or what if fighter B is doing that. That is real feminine **** and something my chick does when she sits down to watch shows like "the hills" or whatever the **** she watches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    You're more then just a fan, you're a nuthugger and its that clear to see. A real fan would actually care if he lied, especially, ESPECIALLY on this matter. Hence, you're sucking Pacquiao off.
                    Its actually the other way around bro.
                    A real fan would not want to hear all this extra negotiation BS thats coming from BOTH sides. Just fight, let the commision deal out the details.

Comment

Im chilling, Rome. Hope everything is good with yours.

Like I said, the only way proof can be shown (of innocence or guilt) is if he takes the test. That's it. And, to quote Roy Jones, "He dont want none of that."
                      LOL But you have to admit was there any talk about PEDS before Floyd said it?That's why I feel like why does Pac have to prove his innocence?And who is he proven it to?Floyd cause he's the one who accused him.

Comment

Working...
                      X