Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now hear this: Amir Khan is a PAKISTANI Boxing star. Not British.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus the fact he has had money thrown at him, has had everything handed to him on a plate etc. He hasn't even proved himself the best in Britain. Get's a title shot at 140 when he wasn't even fighting at that weight. Arrogant little twat runs people over in his flash cars etc. Get the picture? Colour and race has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      Do you hate Carl Froch? Or Joe Calzaghe? Two bigger big mouths.

Khan feels persecuted, he has a right to feel that way.
      Dont dodge the issue!

Naseem Hamed had a bigger mouth than anyone in the history, of the sport, so your accusations are baseless. Khan is just not a likable guy, why cant you accept it?

Comment

You really have no idea...

Comment

Kahn use to have a Facebook page and I remember it it being covered with racism. Some of things I read on there were as racist as it gets.

Probably why he got rid of the page, and probably why he came to America.

Comment

Having all you team members chant Allahu Ahkbar at your weigh-in doesn't help your cause though, you gotta admit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
              Having all you team members chant Allahu Ahkbar at your weigh-in doesn't help your cause though, you gotta admit.
              it just means, god is great ,wots the big deal, its just like shouting jesus or sumthn

Comment

Originally posted by awas88 View Post
                it just means, god is great ,wots the big deal, its just like shouting jesus or sumthn

Comment

Maybe its because khan himself doesn't respect the UK? Most ******s that live in the UK hate it. They hate all of europe and america because we aren't ******s.

Khan better not bring that bull**** to america because we don't got tolerance for that after what the ******s did to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Maybe its because khan himself doesn't respect the UK? Most ******s that live in the UK hate it. They hate all of europe and america because we aren't ******s.

Khan better not bring that bull**** to america because we don't got tolerance for that after what the ******s did to us.
                    and here you go..exhibit A: Racist right here..GOOD JOB, that white hood of yours fit nice and tight no?
                    Last edited by rainmaker89; 05-16-2010, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      . He seems nervous as *** in all his interviews.
                      I said that last night when someone accused him of stuttering on his words when Maidana's name was brought up. He's always been like that.

I'm a white male from the North of England and Amir is my joint favourite fighter (along with Dirrell), i don't particularly like Carl Froch - now there is an arrogant guy, not Amir.

The vast majority of British people don't have a problem with ******s, granted there a few muppets with racial undertones - the BNP, but you get them in every country.

The TS is on a fishing trip if you ask me

Comment

Working...
                      X