Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now hear this: Amir Khan is a PAKISTANI Boxing star. Not British.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obvious troll is obvious....the race card is so pathetic these days, the majority didnt give two ****s about him is because he was being hyped as the second coming and was knocked out by a bum...then he started talking so much smack even "i didnt duck Maidana, he ducked me"..wtf?!!? even though he accomplished so little...although i agree that there are some who will hate him no matter how great of a boxer he becomes due to his skin colour, which is just pathetic and sad....and from what i've read the kid represents his country really well..he treated the british troops to boxing matches by donating tickets, hes always part of local charities and built boxing gyms for unfortunate kids..hes raised and bred in Bolton..so he may be a pakistani by decent but he is born bred Brit...

Comment

Originally posted by rainmaker89 View Post
      obvious troll is obvious....the race card is so pathetic these days, the majority didnt give two ****s about him is because he was being hyped as the second coming and was knocked out by a bum...then he started talking so much smack even "i didnt duck Maidana, he ducked me"..wtf?!!? even though he accomplished so little...although i agree that there are some who will hate him no matter how great of a boxer he becomes due to his skin colour, which is just pathetic and sad....and from what i've read the kid represents his country really well..he treated the british troops to boxing matches by donating tickets, hes always part of local charities and built boxing gyms for unfortunate kids..hes raised and bred in Bolton..so he may be a pakistani by decent but he is born bred Brit...
      I'm not trolling. I'm making an observation.

I hope you're right and people start to develop immunity from the malicious propaganda against innocent ******s, who are some of the best people I've ever met personally.

Comment

I agree with the OP here but I also feel many British Pakistani are equally as racist so they kind of bring it on themselves (just my opinion)

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
          Its true, Khan is hated because he is Pakistani, Like Khan himself said: "If I were white I would be a superstar".

The UK is not like the USA where everyone is respected and given equal treatment. Asians are treated like 3rd class citizens in the UK.

Americans are just more evolved human beings than the British.
          Why the need for civil rights movement?
          Anyway isnt Danny Williams a ******!

Comment

His own fathers says he is British and also disagrees he is disliked due to his skin colour or religion.

He gets hates because he was on PPV before even did anything, its this simple reason. Frank Warren is to blame there.

Comment

People play the race card too quickly. Im sure there are some who dislike him for his race/religion. But Amir needs to earn respect by going after the top guys in his division. Ive supported him all the way but I understand those who wanna see him in tougher fights. Also his personality isnt one which will capture the publics imagination like Naz or Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                Lets be honest here.

We all know why Khan is not embraced by the Brits. Its because of the institutionalized racism that exists in England against ******s.

Britain, like the U.S has waged a mass propaganda campaign to dehumanize and vilify ******s as a systematic exercise to sway public opinion towards justifying imperialism in the middle east.

This is the reason Brits will never embrace Khan as one of their own and continually display an irrational hatred for him.

He hasn't done anything to illicit the kind of response that he is getting from Brits that other British fighters do. Some claim they don't like him because he's got a big mouth (allegedly), yet they love Carl Froch who has a bigger mouth.

Some claim its because he hasn't fought anyone, but you can make that argument for a lot of other high profile British fighters, so it can't be that.

Just be truthful and say that you can't embrace him as one of your own because he's a Pakistani and you don't like Pakistani's.

Be real about it and don't *****foot around the issue.

If Hatton, Calzaghe, or Froch was a decorated Olympic medalist you guys would be on his nuts like a ****star rides ****.

This isn't directed at ALL Brits, but there is a healthy majority here for which it applies.
                It's not true. Take your race card **** and shove it up your arse. Khan is not liked by a lot of people in Britain because of his big bragging mouth.

Comment

A lot of the hate he gets is unwarrated. A while ago a very respected poster claimed he didn't like him or support him because he had no English blood in him, I was like wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    People play the race card too quickly. Im sure there are some who dislike him for his race/religion. But Amir needs to earn respect by going after the top guys in his division. Ive supported him all the way but I understand those who wanna see him in tougher fights. Also his personality isnt one which will capture the publics imagination like Naz or Hatton.
                    was at the fight last night and the amount of racism was disgusting. i started off rooting for paulie but some of these ignorant ass mother****ers disgusted me so much i began to enjoy watching paulie take that beating.

Comment

This is Bull**** accusation.

Naseem Hamed is probably the most beloved boxer in the history of British Boxing. He made 8 million dollars a fight as a freakin featherweight!

People hate Khan because Khan hates Britain.

Comment

Working...
                      X