***The Official Malignaggi/Khan, Campbell/Ortiz Discussion Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    In terms of boxing? Yeah, of course.

In terms of damage? No way in this universe.
    hell no. paulie didn't want to quit against hatton. against khan he accepted the loss.

Comment

• Why am I not able to open a new thread? Anyways......does anyone have the Soto/Dominguez link? Stupid Baseball is lapping over what I thought was the fight.....fuking stupid!!!! I was recording the fight only to see that it is being overlapped...

Comment

• Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
        Khan, absolutely killed him.

Hatton hugged and mauled him.
        ehhhh no, hatton boxed beautifully, while PM ducked and held, and it scrappy in parts, hatton did none lf that.

Comment

• Khan isnt that fast ive seen him fight before. Something was obviously wrong with paulie tonight. Oh well better lucky next time.

Once khan fights a power puncher he will get k.o'd in rd 1 again

Comment

• loved it.....2 of the most annoying self righteous sons of bitches got beaten one sidedly.......it would've beeen better if nate and paulie got put on a stretcher and could'nt move for a couple of weeks but whatever,it was good enough for me!.............

Comment

• Paulie just couldn't deal with the speed, he was gettin his head snapped back cuz he couldn't see the punches coming, if Khan had some decent power he would've got him out of there.. and Paulie said he'd fight Pac... he might've gotten killed if that happened.

Well done to Khan, he dominated Paulie but he doesn't beat Bradley, Alexander, Maidana or Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                MIB your just proving yourself to be a hater.

Khan has just come of a good performance and all you can do is shout out about how he is going to fail. Bradley and Alexander may well beat Khan but who cares? I want to watch them fight anyway. If Khan wins great, if he loses, oh well. He can start again. You can't deny his skill and talent. And if you do, you are a hater.....which you are.
                Shush, goofball - this is realism.

I like the kid (fuck his entourage), but Khan's done nothing but take on overmatched guys since Prescott, that's the reality. Picking a fight with a battle-worn, physically declining Malignaggi is one thing, Bradley and Alexander are another. He's getting bodied, watch and see - your glory is going to be short-lived, son.

Magic Man fan for Life. You're going to be a Khan cheerleader until Bradley or Alexander close down his hype for good, but not beyond. The next British hype will consume all your cute lil' boxing affections then.

Now jog on.

Comment

• Hatton didn't 'hug and maul' him as you suggest. He totally out boxed him that night and consistently landed the jab, much like Khan tonight. Stop hating.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                    Khan, absolutely killed him.

Hatton hugged and mauled him.
                    forgot to quote ... GEE!

Comment

• Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
                      ok

I find it strange though that you people are saying Hatton was clinching, because Paulie was initiating 99% of the holding and clinching against Hatton (surprisingly).
                      EXCATLY, anyone who has watched the fight should know this.

Comment

Working...
                      X