No announcement yet.

***The Official Malignaggi/Khan, Campbell/Ortiz Discussion Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
    I'm not making excuses. I knew Khan was going to win and I bet real money and e-money on Khan. All I'm saying is Paulie need to retire.
    Why should he retire? He can still have boxing as a living there a plenty of fights he can have, McKloskey would be a good one, he just needs a deserved break

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      huh?

Baldomir was getting dominated by Floyd. Was it stopped?
      LOL! I meant to say Khan did a better job against Paulie than Hatton.

Comment

• Man, Malignaggi gave up half way through the fight it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
          Why should he retire? He can still have boxing as a living there a plenty of fights he can have, McKloskey would be a good one, he just needs a deserved break
          Dude is B-level fighter with no power and his best days are behind him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            He never could. Bradley, Alexander, Khan are all better then him. He might be able to beat Maidina though.

Does that mean he's shot? Because he's not as good as the elite of 140? NOPE
            Paulie at his best brings a lot more and makes Khan look like a dope. He's war damaged and has lost small nuances and increments that make a huge difference.

Reality is, he isn't at his best. The performances against Diaz didn't convince me he was. But his heart is still among the biggest in boxing. Garbagemen like pullcounter can eat ****.

Comment

• MIB your just proving yourself to be a hater.

Khan has just come of a good performance and all you can do is shout out about how he is going to fail. Bradley and Alexander may well beat Khan but who cares? I want to watch them fight anyway. If Khan wins great, if he loses, oh well. He can start again. You can't deny his skill and talent. And if you do, you are a hater.....which you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                Forza is a closet Klansman.
                HE's also a ***** keyboard that calls people out and hides when confronted.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
                  LOL! I meant to say Khan did a better job against Paulie than Hatton.

In terms of boxing? Yeah, of course.

In terms of damage? No way in this universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Khan was lucky paulie wasn;t fighting like he usually does. If paulie fought smart he wouldve easily won.
                    Paulie never had great d to begin with and also Amir has better footwork, boxing ability, and is straight out faster than paulie with way more power. How the hell paulie can beat khan easily. The reason paulie look flat footed because amir didn't pressure paulie and every time pauliie tried to go in an out, that because of amir's reach and speed advantage that he can jab paulie while paulie couldnt reach amir at all. So again paulie would lose no matter what because amir has every advantage outside of his chin. Amir outboxed paulie. end of story. Really paulie beat a feather fisted, flat footed, bloated lightweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      If its a Tournament style they want to pull with Bradley, Alexander, Khan and Maidana, The two Top seeds (Bradley and Alexander) should Not be matched with each other. 1 & 2 never face off first.

It should be: Bradley vs Khan or Maidana & Alexander vs Khan or Maidana

Winners face off.
                      I understand your point but I don't believe Alexander should be a top 2 seed. Dude has fought nobody that is considered to be a quality opponent. Especially now that Amir convincingly beat Paulie, he has to be ranked above Alexander.

But that is just my opinion on your interesting point but Alexander in my eyes is not worthy of the top 2 seed.

Comment

Working...
                      X