Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the people who think Khan will out box Paulie...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    Personally, I think Khan will win. Cotto and Hatton out muscled him, but I think Khan has more sudden power to his punches, the kind you don't see coming.

Hatton and Cotto had bludgening shots, Khan may be up against the best Boxer of his career but Khan is the faster fighter here has Paulie ever fought a guy who is faster than him? I don't think so, but we'll see.

I see Khan holding all the advantages here as chin IMO is a moot point, Kotelnik has a bit more power than Paulie and he hit Khan a few times and Khan did ok, Khan is faster, hits harder, has atleast as good footwork and IMO is more talented (maybe not the better pure boxer though)

I think the key here is footwork, and handspeed, Hatton managed to get to Paulie because he has deceptively fast feet and managed to keep up with Paulies excellent feet, Khan has fast feet and will use those to get in and out of range and his fast hands will ensure he manages to tag Paulie and has enough sting to keep him cautious.
    Very good argument. We'll definitely see on fight night. I just haven't seen any reason to doubt Paulie. I think he has a great chin and great boxing skills to take it to Khan and maybe knock him out. I can't wait for this fight!

Comment

Working...
    X