No announcement yet.

USADA's Travis Tygart Sets Record Straight on Mayweather-Mosley Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
    this is such a dumb statement. Just because there is no evidence yet does not mean that he is not on. Of course there won't be evidence if the correct tests have not been put in place. Also, of course there is not gonna be any evidence if manny refuses to take a test that could possible present evidence. Manny fans and Logic just can't coexist in the same body can it?
    if pac has aproblem with it because he feels it weakens him then the right way is to take it to the commission to judge a verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      When has Floyd ever come in over the WW limit? I'll wait.
      he failed on a contracted weight. when has pac failed a drug tes?

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
        why did he do that with floyd, because floyd is a cheat. am i right or wrong?
        Um you do know Pac has came in over weight for fights too right?

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
          he failed on a contracted weight. when has pac failed a drug tes?
          When has Shane failed a drug test?

Comment

Tygart is obviously biased with his answers because he works for USADA and he is trying hard to do sales talk to sell their product/services. In reality urine testing is enough and I'm sure that NSAC will not adopt their testing policy because its unecessary and not applicable to pro boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Um you do know Pac has came in over weight for fights too right?
              no please show me a link.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
                Tygart is obviously biased with his answers because he works for USADA and he is trying hard to do sales talk to sell their product/services. In reality urine testing is enough and I'm sure that NSAC will not adopt their testing policy because its unecessary and not applicable to pro boxing.
                Dude is the President!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  u still cant say most dummy. asia is a ****in continent. its a group of ppl most of which do not share the same culture. u cant come on here advocating the superiority of one "race" over another. a japanese person is neither cuturally or biologically similar to a phillipino or a vietnamese person. so there goes ur bull**** theory that "most" asians share some mystical strength that people from other parts of the world dont.
                  did i even talking about strength? LOLLLL im laughing at ur stupidnes dawg
                  and did i even say other race are weak?
                  all races have their differences
                  its called in ur blood dawg
                  that explains why most why most black people talks and whines like a girl
                  again is say MOST not all... if u get mad at this it means ur one of the most
                  u need to read my words good dawg, look for a glasses it might help u read it right..

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
                    "HGH is only detected in blood. Transfusions, certain forms of EPO, and Synthetic hemoglobin (Hboc), would provide a boxer significant performance advantages especially throughout a 12 round fight."

Yep nothing wrong with just urine testing.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                      did i even talking about strength? LOLLLL im laughing at ur stupidnes dawg
                      and did i even say other race are weak?
                      all races have their differences
                      its called in ur blood dawg
                      that explains why most why most black people talks and whines like a girl
                      again is say MOST not all... if u get mad at this it means ur one of the most
                      u need to read my words good dawg, look for a glasses it might help u read it right..
                      I know what you mean, it's like when people say that asians have smaller cocks. Oh wait, thats a fact isn't it? my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X