No announcement yet.

USADA's Travis Tygart Sets Record Straight on Mayweather-Mosley Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    do u think its fair on manny's behalf if he realy does have a problem with it. Just imagine for one second that he is telling the truth, do u think making him take 8 tests with 4 tubes of blood for every test is fair.
    Thats not what they do man.

Comment

so u happy to give the advantage to floyd when he already has the size reach now he has a mental advantage. i say fuk that.
      That's Manny's fault, not Floyd's. I don't quite understand how someone so mentally weak could have made it this far in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Thats not what they do man.
        did u see the 24 7? looked like 4 tubes to me.

Comment

did u see the 24 7? looked like 4 tubes to me.
          Less than 1% of the total volume of blood in the human body.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
            That's Manny's fault, not Floyd's. I don't quite understand how someone so mentally weak could have made it this far in boxing.
            Right Fattz. It doesn't add up...at all. I mean, we are talking about the Fighter of the Decade here, not some average joe.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
              ur stupid broda... did i even say all? did u read my post? are u blind to see the word MOST?
              should i make it bigger for u to see?

MOST[/SIZE]

there u go that should be big enough right? let me know if its still small
              u still cant say most dummy. asia is a ****in continent. its a group of ppl most of which do not share the same culture. u cant come on here advocating the superiority of one "race" over another. a japanese person is neither cuturally or biologically similar to a phillipino or a vietnamese person. so there goes ur bull**** theory that "most" asians share some mystical strength that people from other parts of the world dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                That's Manny's fault, not Floyd's. I don't quite understand how someone so mentally weak could have made it this far inboxing.
                how is that manny's fault? he has followed the commission rules for all his career now floyd is trying to make him do something without evidence, and u expect pacquiao to oblige. pac follows the rules so floyd is at fault here.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                  Right Fattz. It doesn't add up...at all. I mean, we are talking about the Fighter of the Decade here, not some average joe.
                  I don't personally know anyone who gets weak from blood test. But wait, the excuse changed. He doesn't want to take the test because Floyd's bigger. Being bigger gives Floyd the advantage.

Comment

how is that manny's fault? he has followed the commission rules for all his career now floyd is trying to make him do something without evidence, and u expect pacquiao to oblige. pac follows the rules so floyd is at fault here.
                    Not true. He has came in over weight before.

He has put on a catch weight demand.

e has put weight penalties on fighters before.

Comment

Stop lying man. He has hasn't. He has implemented his OWN weight penalties despite the fact that the commission does that. So he have NOT followed the commission rules his whole career now.

Comment

Working...
                      X