No announcement yet.

USADA's Travis Tygart Sets Record Straight on Mayweather-Mosley Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    how is that manny's fault? he has followed the commission rules for all his career now floyd is trying to make him do something without evidence, and u expect pacquiao to oblige. pac follows the rules so floyd is at fault here.
    Oh ok.

Anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      I don't personally know anyone who gets weak from blood test. But wait, the excuse changed. He doesn't want to take the test because Floyd's bigger. Being bigger gives Floyd the advantage.
      Right. I haven't heard this many excuses since the last time my son was in trouble!

Comment

u want tighter protocals u take it up with the commission. floyd put his case forth and they agree then pac would probably oblige. Floyd choosing the fighter he sees fit is wrong. floyd does not run the sport, i know he has an ego, but someone needs to wake him up.

Comment

how is that manny's fault? he has followed the commission rules for all his career now floyd is trying to make him do something without evidence, and u expect pacquiao to oblige. pac follows the rules so floyd is at fault here.

this is such a dumb statement. Just because there is no evidence yet does not mean that he is not on. Of course there won't be evidence if the correct tests have not been put in place. Also, of course there is not gonna be any evidence if manny refuses to take a test that could possible present evidence. Manny fans and Logic just can't coexist in the same body can it?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
            Stop lying man. He has hasn't. He has implemented his OWN weight penalties despite the fact that the commission does that. So he have NOT followed the commission rules his whole career now.
            why did he do that with floyd, because floyd is a cheat. am i right or wrong?

Comment

u want tighter protocals u take it up with the commission. floyd put his case forth and they agree then pac would probably oblige. Floyd choosing the fighter he sees fit is wrong. floyd does not run the sport, i know he has an ego, but someone needs to wake him up.
              I haven't heard this before !!!

Comment

But Manny's demands are okay though right?

Comment

Poor "Fighter of the Decade" cant give blood cause Floyd is "bigger than me" Well the fighter of the decade got that right, Floyd is indeed much "bigger" so big they call him Gorilla Dog.

Comment

why did he do that with floyd, because floyd is a cheat. am i right or wrong?
                    When has Floyd ever come in over the WW limit? I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                      8) Up to how long can blood testing detect illegal substances in the body? or How long does illegal substances like steroids and HGH stay in the body?

It depends on the substance, HGH can leave the system in a few days... You can use it and it can be out of the system in a matter of a days.

how many days exactly? this guy sounds his not even sure how many freaking days :// if his an expert on this he should be specific with facking days..
                      It would depend on how big the dose was. The more you take the longer it takes to leave the body.

Comment

Working...
                      X