USADA's Travis Tygart Sets Record Straight on Mayweather-Mosley Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    like NO CEILINGS lol
    he was how the heck pacquiao can do all those stuff?
    well try ask any asian or go to any asian countries and youll have ur answer
    i like how u group all asians together like that. its very ignorant. there are so many cultures in asia its kinda hard to group them together and make a general statement like that. in america that's called stereotyping. look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
      8blood tests is not intruding with training? gtfoh
      reading is fundamental. 4 blood tests and 4blood and urine tests. Stop being blinded by your love for manny. DAMN!!!!! just ****ing learn how to read without the scrotum skin covering your eyes. 8 blood tests is nothing.

Comment

if u go with science asians people has the best stamina in all races
        most of them are hard workers
        and does alot of things at the same time
        even some work 24hours a day even their eyes are already

their not weaklings like u dude...

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          LOL. No, MANNY tried to change the USADA's protocol. Manny suggested 3 tests SCHEDULED tests when he agreed to RANDOM testing. Get it right.
          do u think its fair on manny's behalf if he realy does have a problem with it. Just imagine for one second that he is telling the truth, do u think making him take 8 tests with 4 tubes of blood for every test is fair.

Comment

do u think its fair on manny's behalf if he realy does have a problem with it. Just imagine for one second that he is telling the truth, do u think making him take 8 tests with 4 tubes of blood for every test is fair.
            Manny said he only has a problem giving blood the day of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
              if u go with science asians people has the best stamina in all races
              most of them are hard workers
              and does alot of things at the same time
              even some work 24hours a day even their eyes are already

their not weaklings like u dude...
              dude...just no, ur just ignorant.

Comment

I don't give a **** about what Manny thinks is "fair" No other athlete in the world; Olympic, professional, or otherwise, has an issue with these test but Manny Pacquiao screams foul and suddenly it's a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Manny said he only has a problem giving blood the day of the fight.
                  Right. That was straight from his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    i like how u group all asians together like that. its very ignorant. there are so many cultures in asia its kinda hard to group them together and make a general statement like that. in america that's called stereotyping. look it up.
                    ur stupid broda... did i even say all? did u read my post? are u blind to see the word MOST?
                    should i make it bigger for u to see?

MOST

there u go that should be big enough right? let me know if its still small
                    Last edited by viperz007; 05-14-2010, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                      I don't give a **** about what Manny thinks is "fair" No other athlete in the world; Olympic, professional, or otherwise, has an issue with these test but Manny Pacquiao screams foul and suddenly it's a problem?
                      so u happy to give the advantage to floyd when he already has the size reach now he has a mental advantage. i say fuk that.

Comment

Working...
                      X