Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made Mayweather bring up testing for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    I didn't think so.
    You're serious?

Why would they move off USADA, if they're fine with USADA protocols? Kinda pointless wouldn't it?

I'm sure they can use an independent agency, as long as it a WADA certified lab to process the samples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
      You're serious?

Why would they move off USADA, if they're fine with USADA protocols? Kinda pointless wouldn't it?

I'm sure they can use an independent agency, as long as it a WADA certified lab to process the samples.
      In the end, this wasn't the issue. The issue was a cutoff date.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        That's not it, BB. We really have to think logically here. The Mayweather's are too close to the sport not to know what's up. The bottom line is, they suspect he's doping because someone told them he's doping. Probably more than one. Lord knows, more than one was saying it.
        How can you take Sr. and Roger seriously when both of them are crack heads?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
          How can you take Sr. and Roger seriously when both of them are crack heads?
          What does that have to do with anything?

Comment

That's not it, BB. We really have to think logically here. The Mayweather's are too close to the sport not to know what's up. The bottom line is, they suspect he's doping because someone told them he's doping. Probably more than one. Lord knows, more than one was saying it.
            How can u say that his theory isnt true, then come up with your own theory which u have no facts to base it on? LOL

Comment

What does that have to do with anything?
              A-Side Meth? hahaha ....Cmon man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                How can u say that his theory isnt true, then come up with your own theory which u have no facts to base it on? LOL
                I think you ask anyone in the industry not on Arum's payroll and they'll tell you the same thing. It's a rumor that has been flying around for a while. If it's been swirling that long, I can only imagine what Floyd Sr knew and heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  A-Side Meth? hahaha ....Cmon man!
                  How is this relevant to what I'm saying?

Comment

Working...
                  X