Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made Mayweather bring up testing for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know where I can get tickets to the Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal fight Aug. 14????

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
      When you move the cut off date, you are no longer using the USADA protocol.
      Then what will you be using then? Who would be administering the testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
        Very tough I might have put Holmes over Hagler but I can agree with the way you have it but I for sure put Lewis over Spinks.
        I include Spinks' LHW reign. Still a tough call.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Then what will you be using then? Who would be administering the testing?

The Mayweather protocol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual View Post
            What is the reason behind the whole testing thing? How did it come about?
            Simples. It was his twitching sphincter muscle every time Pacquiao's name was mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post

The Mayweather protocol.
              I didn't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I include Spinks' LHW reign. Still a tough call.
                I figured that but I am still so pissed off at Spinks for fighting scared against Tyson. I mean its ok to lose but damn fight don't fight scared.

Comment

• I'm not a pro boxer, but I have been a champioship athlete in football, baseball and track...That being said you being pacquaio can take floyds accusations 1 of 3 ways... The First is the high roiad, you smile and say "yeah I know it's hard to believe I am moving up in weigth and destroying champs, but I train hard, that's what I get paid to do...I don't need to cheat to win... or Say Floyd is scared of me, so he is goign to say I'm on something, he knows I'm scared of needles, btu I'm going to go head and take teh tests pass him, and then take it out on him in the ring, or "Oh. ****, this b*tch ass n*gga is trying to bust me out... I need to deny this **** and by some time and hurry up and get this **** out my system... Ah **** there's a couple tough cats, that are easy wins for me that will fight me without the testing, so this is perfect i will fight them, get back used to fightign off the **** and **** floyd up, so trying to tell on a n*gga...

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual View Post
                    What is the reason behind the whole testing thing? How did it come about? Are the Mayweather's suspicious of pacquiao's last couple of fights?
                    Because pac was going up each weight division at a time beating the best in there and taking championship belts one at a time...so then floyd began to suspect pacqiuao of doping...but i dont think pac is on steroids tbh but he shouldve accepted the 14 day window deal that mayweather camp offered...

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      Because pac was going up each weight division at a time beating the best in there and taking championship belts one at a time...so then floyd began to suspect pacqiuao of doping...but i dont think pac is on steroids tbh but he shouldve accepted the 14 day window deal that mayweather camp offered...
                      That's not it, BB. We really have to think logically here. The Mayweather's are too close to the sport not to know what's up. The bottom line is, they suspect he's doping because someone told them he's doping. Probably more than one. Lord knows, more than one was saying it.

Comment

Working...
                      X