Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made Mayweather bring up testing for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Well the only truth we know is that he has an issue with being tested the day of the fight.
    In what order would you rank the boxers in your avi?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
      I said I believe that is why he accepted. But that does not negate nor dismiss why he lied and try to changed USADA's testing protocol.
      Alright but at least you recognize that at some point Pac accepted the testing because he was willing to prove he was clean.

He might have wanted to change the protocols for a variety of reasons: his seems to be that it was because he didn't wanna be weakened by blood withdrawal during the critical part of his camp and leading up to the fight. But regardless of why that doesnt change the fact that at some point, he wanted to and was willing to prove he was clean. That in itself should show people that he was indeed clean, and that if he wanted to change the protocol, its quite possible that its because he actually doesn't like to give blood.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Excuses. That's all I hear from people. Look, I loved James Toney but imagine me trying to ride that "injury" excuse for his roids? I mean, kicking the ball over the fence then suing for 75 grand? Come on. Logically, wouldn't Pac's best response to the rumors be to take the tests, prove he's clean, collect his $40mil while getting to punch out the guy who started the mess?
        Hmmm, could it be that he wants to win the fight, and come in a "MENTALLY" ready for a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
          Alright but at least you recognize that at some point Pac accepted the testing because he was willing to prove he was clean.

He might have wanted to change the protocols for a variety of reasons: his seems to be that it was because he didn't wanna be weakened by blood withdrawal during the critical part of his camp and leading up to the fight. But regardless of why that doesnt change the fact that at some point, he wanted to and was willing to prove he was clean. That in itself should show people that he was indeed clean, and that if he wanted to change the protocol, its quite possible that its because he actually doesn't like to give blood.
          Man, you can't change an agency's protocol to suit yourself....well Pac does that to the commission regarding weight penalties.....oops.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
            Hmmm, could it be that he wants to win the fight, and come in a "MENTALLY" ready for a fight?
            Wow, he's that mentally weak? What makes him so weak? I find that very hard to believe. Pacquiao is as much a cerebral fighter as any out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
              so Erik Morales got lucky and beat Pac when he had to give blood in their first fight?

Comment

Man, you can't change an agency protocol to suit yourself....well Pac doesn't that to the commission regarding weight penalties.....oops.
                They didn't agree with USADA protocol, because USADA can't guarantee cut offs on the date.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  In what order would you rank the boxers in your avi?
                  Ugh...tough call.

EDIT

Ok:

Hagler
                  Holmes
                  Spinks
                  Lewis
                  Last edited by IMDAZED; 05-13-2010, 11:07 AM.

Comment

so Erik Morales got lucky and beat Pac when he had to give blood in their first fight?

Must be, he won the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
                      Is Pacquiao so mentally weak and such a psychological ***** that he would allow anything that Floyd said to affect him?

Aren't you only affected by what you allow to affect you?

Comment

Working...
                      X