Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. "I Don't Like My Son Fighting Southpaws.." (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    No one likes facing southpaws, and they even seem to be particularly effective against Mayweather's brand of defense.

Funny how now his three most likely next opponents are three of the most dangerous southpaws of this current generation - Pacquiao, Martinez and Williams. Should be interesting whatever happens.
    williams isnt dangerous,

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      ah- hah....how much more if his son was fighting the best south paw of all time!............
      you clearly can't be talking about pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        yeah, this is old news but he still admits it. The problem is that the 3 guys everyone wants to see Floyd fight are Southpaws. He's gotten better with it anyways. I think he kills Pac, Williams, & Sergio if they were righties but them being soutpaw makes them very interesting fights. As long as Floyd doesnt get caught with some BS early, I think he clearly beats Pac & Sergio in a 12 round fight. Williams may be different but only time will tell
        All three fights are intriguing, hopefully they'll happen some point soon. The southpaw aspect adds to the interest i think because in Mayweather's rock solid skill set it appears to be a possible weakness in his game so far, in the opinion of his own father too in a roundabout way.

Comment

Floyd beat the heck out of every lefty hes ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Floyd beat the heck out of every lefty hes ever fought.
            He beat the majority of boxers he fought quite convincingly but a couple of southpaws gave him a little trouble, as Floyd Sr. describes in the interview.

Comment

Working...
            X