Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO releases official Mayweather-Mosley nums: 1.4 Million buys, $78 Million revenues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
    If it did 78 million how did Floyd get a 40 million cut? Doesn't the PPV provider take half the money already? Didn't MOsley get a small cut of the PPV too? What about the promoters, how much money do they get from those 78 million?
    You're forgetting about the gate, the closed circuit, the movie theatres, and the endorsements.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
      Nobody really knows the exact cut each guy got. First I hear Floyd was getting $40 mill, then I hear it's only $22 mill purse, then I hear $17 mill purse.

The only ones that know fully are GBP's and Mayweather's accountants.
      Wrong, sir.

Contracts are filed with NSAC (a gov't agency) and are public information.

Mayweather was G'd up at $22.5 million.
      Last edited by And Still; 05-11-2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Fact is, neither Pacquiao or Mayweather will be able to do DLH numbers so be glad that they did well. Not even DLH at the end of his career against Pacquiao was able to do the same kind of numbers he pulled against Mayweather.

Comment

Nice....
          ___

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Nice....
            ___
            Dude has the #1 and #2 non-HW PPV buys.

Floyd's numbers are just crushing Pac's. That is why you see Filipino newspapers begging for a 50/50 split.

Comment

I just hope pac is humble enough to realize 50 50 at this point is just downright ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                Dude is a certified troll these days. I think he sold his account to a *******, no, I'm serious.
                Pull ****er is a joke!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                  If it did 78 million how did Floyd get a 40 million cut? Doesn't the PPV provider take half the money already? Didn't MOsley get a small cut of the PPV too? What about the promoters, how much money do they get from those 78 million?
                  $78M from PPV's + 11 million in live gate + millions from the close circuit, bars, and movies theaters + fight sponsors + HBO paying Floyd for 24/7, etc. = Around 110-120 million.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    Fact is, neither Pacquiao or Mayweather will be able to do DLH numbers so be glad that they did well. Not even DLH at the end of his career against Pacquiao was able to do the same kind of numbers he pulled against Mayweather.
                    Mayweather-Pac will beat that:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
                      I just hope pac is humble enough to realize 50 50 at this point is just downright ridiculous.
                      "Talk to my promoter"

Comment

Working...
                      X