Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd have to win 7 titles to be great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
    Are you saying Cotto was the same fighter against Manny as he was against Margacheato?

Mosley right now would beat Cotto at 147.
    you saying the mosley that fought floyd........was better than the one who fought COTTO???

Comment

• Gathering titles in this day and age is pretty meaningless. Beating the best or unifing all the titles so you re the undisputed champion is what makes a difference. Now days you can buy 7 titles with large enough sanctioning fees.

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        you saying the mosley that fought floyd........was better than the one who fought COTTO???
        I'm saying the Mosley that fought Floyd would beat the current Cotto at 147.

Comment

How do you know that? The mosley that has a stamina that only last for 2 rounds will win against cotto? lol. come on man, the mosley that fought floyd will destroy by cotto and will not go the distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            From *****s logic: Women lies, man lies but numbers don't lie.

pacquiao = 7 weight division champion, 4 lineal belts
            mayweather = 5 weight division champion, 3 lineal belts

lol.
            Pac is a paper champ at 135. Floyd won the official belt at every weight class. Floyd can also win a belt at 160 and beat the best boxer. Stop making a big deal about belts because they have way too many alphabet belts. Belts meant a lot more back in the day when they didn't have so many belts.

Comment

• And who said you have to be undefeated to be great?

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                How do you know that? The mosley that has a stamina that only last for 2 rounds will win against cotto? lol. come on man, the mosley that fought floyd will destroy mosley and will not go the distance against the current cotto.
                He was extremely nervous and gassed out because he was way too nervous. Mosley can also beat Berto. I'm not joking. Mosley is still a very good boxer and he lost to the best boxer in the world. He wasted a lot of energy because he was nervous.

Comment

so thats an opinion.............not a fact???.........i contend the 145 COTTo will still beat the old and inactive shane ....floyd fought

Comment

He was extremely nervous and gassed out because he was way too nervous. Mosley can also beat Berto. I'm not joking. Mosley is still a very good boxer and he lost to the best boxer in the world. He wasted a lot of energy because he was nervous.
                    Don't you think his age, inactive for almost 2 years and blood testing so close to the fight has nothing to do with it? Come on man i know you know that floyd will do everything just to gain an advantage to his opponent in every of his fights.

Comment

Pac is a paper champ at 135. Floyd won the official belt at every weight class. Floyd can also win a belt at 160 and beat the best boxer. Stop making a big deal about belts because they have way too many alphabet belts. Belts meant a lot more back in the day when they didn't have so many belts.
                      Then why don't floyd do it? all we have is he coulda, woulda, shoulda about that 160 belts. The truth is floyd will never go up at that weight even he has the size to go up at that weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X