Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin To Hold Presser on Klitschko Drug Test Demands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Povetkin is in no position to ask for demands, he can go **** off. Teddy Atlas made Povetkin a big fat *****. But maybe I shouldn't put the whole blame on Atlas. I should be putting it on Povetkin, I thought he was a Russian-Warrior at one time. I can't look at him being a Russian-Warrior anymore, I used to root for this guy...

Why root for him now? He is obviously trying to look for an advantage over fighters who aren't used to this testing like Povetkin is. Povetkin has been doing this testing throughout his career, so his body has adjusted to this type of testing.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
      Povetkin is in no position to ask for demands, he can go **** off. Teddy Atlas made Povetkin a big fat *****.
      He's in no position to ask for OST. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        Vitali was barred from participating in the Olympics because of a positive steroid test.

Knowing that the Klits like posing nude together, I highly doubt they have problems injecting each other in the ass.
        LMAO ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          He's in no position to ask for OST. Why?
          He is no champion, he is a fighter from Russia who only has a decent fan-base because of his Russian blood and exciting style. Out of Russia, no one even really knows who Povetkin is since he has been fighting bums for the last couple of years after beating Chambers. Wlad sells out 60,000 seats, at the most Povetkin sells out what 10,000? Who cares about Povetkin? He is a nobody at Heavyweight. Why do demands for a nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Why do you think that?
            Olympic testing is strict. Professional Boxing testing is NOT. If Vitali and Wlad are clean, they will take the tests, PERIOD.

Comment

Povetkin shouldn't do this, he's gonna need all the performance enhancing drugs on the shelf to last 5+ rounds with Wlad

Comment

Povetkin should stay in Russia the rest of his career and continue to fight more weak opposition and avoid more challenges. Maybe Povetkin is on steroids and thats why he has man-boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                  Thank you Floyd Mayweather, for coming up with a new way to duck fighters.
                  Why you thanking floyd, shouldnt you thank manny? Since pacroid can refuse tests and get away with it, everyone is gonna do it....

Oh wait, I dont think there is to many boxers out there that are pathetically ****** as Pacroid

Comment

If they want OST and/or fight in Russia, they should win purse bid, not hold some ridiculous and pointless pressers.

Comment

Povetkin is on steroids, he has man-boobs. He'll pay off someone say he doesn't have to take the tests! Povetkin is just looking to blood drain Wlad and to mentally have an edge!

Comment

Working...
                      X