Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol@ the Philippines voting an uneducated boxer to be a congressman!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
    I bet you could put **** on a stick, freeze it, say its a chocolate ice cream bar, put Manny Pacquiaos face on the wrapper and then sell it to every person in the Philippines.
    You are right. You could also sell it to 75 percent of the people who post on this message board and all the members of the HBO announcing team.

Comment

Whats all the hate for guys?......... He running for congreesman so that he can do right by his people..... he already rich and all he wants to do is give back... its not like hes some dirty politician.... and is it impossible to refer to pacman and floyd by there real names and not by ******* or *****....

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
        Look up Philippine-American War

LOOK UP HISTORY Buddy...........

The Philippines was at war with the U.S. after the Spanish American war.
        They were beating the Spanish when American naval ship drove the Spaniards off. The Philippines was under the American commonwealth.until after the WW2...when the Philippine was granted the indepence.july 4th 1946......

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
          LOOK UP HISTORY Buddy...........

The Philippines was at war with the U.S. after the Spanish American war.
          They were beating the Spanish when American naval ship drove the Spaniards off. The Philippines was under the American commonwealth.until after the WW2...when the Philippine was granted the indepence.july 4th 1946......
          Exactly my point we could've annexed that country instead of granting them freedom. Thank you for making my point for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
            money cant buy you class...

at least he aint tryin to be something hes not. he might not be a harvard graduate but his intentions are good and thats helping his poor countrymen instead of makin it rain in the clubs. theres no such thing as government welfare and unemployment in the philippines. pacs contribution to the poor is out of his own pockets.

so before you *****s flame, at least look at his intentions first.
            It's not so much the fact that his intentions are good.. But more likely the fact that he's not politically established.. At least not enough to become the President for a country anytime soon.. It just seems extremely absurd to me. Maybe he'll **** it up twice as much, get killed 5 days after he gets in office or actually do some good.. Only time will tell, if he doesn't get assassinated before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mares View Post
              i hate this ****en country full of stupid ******s.... **** fanny pakiao!!! **** the stupid pinoys that voted for him! "peeleft:

self hating ******........

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                exactly my point we could've annexed that country instead of granting them freedom. Thank you for making my point for me.

idiot!!! Read my post again.............

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                  imagine if a former body builder got elected to an office
                  Does that guy have a college degree?

Comment

I bet you could put **** on a stick, freeze it, say its a chocolate ice cream bar, put Manny Pacquiaos face on the wrapper and then sell it to every person in the Philippines.

Lmao the future of politics is in a boxers hands with zero political knowledge"peeleft:
                    The united states elected and actor as President..remember Ronald Reagan. This little Philippine dude came from nothing, and look what he has accomplished. Not just in boxing, but also wants to try and make more of himself regardless of him living in a corrupt system. Self made millionaire 10 times over.

ummm, what have you done? Oh yeah, the best you can muster up is talking ****.

haters.

Comment

Lmao the future of politics is in a boxers hands with zero political knowledge"peeleft:
                      kinda like california has a fawking body builder for governor? and don't tell me bush is a fawking genius. it's not like he is going for president. he is just a congressman in a tiny town. it dont even matter. that town he is going to run is as big as disneyland. go fawk urself now!

Comment

Working...
                      X