Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol@ the Philippines voting an uneducated boxer to be a congressman!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The US should have just annexed their country when we had the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
      The US should have just annexed their country when we had the opportunity.

What is she talking about there..........

Comment

C'mon TS, going this far to hate?

It's not like this is the first time he ran for office. It's what he wants to do and from what I understand after talking to people who actually live in the Phillipines. Most people don't agree with Pacquiao's politics anyways.

But really... going this far to hate on pacquiao?

Comment

this thread is funny and ******ed. TS bashes pac, but lives in california governed by The Terminator

Comment

The so called political and economical experts have managed to turn the world into one big economical, social, political, ecological catasthrope wating to happen or already under way. This is what the elites has done to the people while enriching themselves. What does it matter if the rulers are the most brilliant people alive if they only use their intelligence counter to the interests of the people? What we need is men with real values and principles.

Comment

Easy Work Jr, seriously now, why do you hate Manny so much?

He's one of the best fighters of this era, if not the best, and you hate on him 24/7 while claiming to be a fan of boxing? What's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post

As a wrestler, Ventura performed as a villain and often used the motto "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!"
                Looks like Pacman took note of that.

Haha jk.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post

I bet you could put **** on a stick, freeze it, say its a chocolate ice cream bar, put Manny Pacquiaos face on the wrapper and then sell it to every person in the Philippines.

Lmao the future of politics is in a boxers hands with zero political knowledge"peeleft:
                  i hate this ****en country full of stupid ******s.... **** fanny pakiao!!! **** the stupid pinoys that voted for him! "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post

What is she talking about there..........
                    Look up Philippine-American War

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      C'mon TS, going this far to hate?

It's not like this is the first time he ran for office. It's what he wants to do and from what I understand after talking to people who actually live in the Phillipines. Most people don't agree with Pacquiao's politics anyways.

But really... going this far to hate on pacquiao?
                      *****s have no limits.

Comment

Working...
                      X